Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #51
Gecko_Den
Just curious, you guys both admitted to shipping via UPS; did you ship through Reptiles Express, or did you both ship those giant snakes in violation of UPS Terms Of Service?

Old 07-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #52
AW2EOD
That's the most rediculous thing I've see seen.

It looks like you sprinkled oregano on the snake, for Christs sake.

You can zoom in on the clear pics and CLEARLY see that doesn't look like mites, in the slightest. Any new reptile keeper knows better than that.

I must be breeding some kind of crazy, heavy duty super mites.

As I've already said, you can send him back. You refused. Must not be so bad, if you refuse to return him.

I thought we could work this out like grown men, but when you wart doctorin pics with herbs, trying to make menlook bad, I'm pretty sure all hope is lost.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #53
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
It has an obvious mite problem, and him not "have a bent scale on him" is also a lie. Why are you fighting tooth and nail to make Angel look like a liar? He's proven all original claims but the head rub so far.
dont qoute something that was posted before actual pics to make yourself feel better.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #54
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Actually the redness on his head is gone. I'm light-skinned, so if someone smacks me, I'll be red for a good while but it goes away. So I will chalk that one up to him being thrown around during shipping. And now, for your veiwing pleasure.......I give you a video.....of the so called "puppy dog tame" albino tiger retic that Andy sent me... Now folks I want you to ask yourself this one question, would YOU let a 7 year old girl hold this snake

Jesus Christ man. I feel bad for that snake in your care. You get a snake. Dont even let him settle in and are waving a robe in his face? What do you want a snake to do that is basically being cornerd. You're a jackass. That snake was shipped knopcked around and then in a defensive position and you make hims trioke by Screwing around with him. How dumb are you? Then you say that Andy is a liar for saying the snake is tame as you taunt it? It doesnt even strike for a long time in that video. Then you shove the towel or robe in its face. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder what your reaaction would be If i did that to you. Good snake keeping habits, Lets taunt a stressed out snake to prove a point. Its proved you're an idiot.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #55
Angel Rojas
I shipped directly through UPS. Shipping snakes through UPS is against their policy, and until somebody shows me a waiver, I'll do other wise

Old 07-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #56
Angel Rojas

I think you're smoking oregano, oregano is green

Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #57
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I shipped directly through UPS. Shipping snakes through UPS is against their policy, and until somebody shows me a waiver, I'll do other wise
uhhh I dont know where you have been but its been against policy for a while and ship your reptiles has stopped.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #58
laterob
Ummm....that made no sense.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #59
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2EOD View Post
That's the most rediculous thing I've see seen.

It looks like you sprinkled oregano on the snake, for Christs sake.

You can zoom in on the clear pics and CLEARLY see that doesn't look like mites, in the slightest. Any new reptile keeper knows better than that.

I must be breeding some kind of crazy, heavy duty super mites.

As I've already said, you can send him back. You refused. Must not be so bad, if you refuse to return him.

I thought we could work this out like grown men, but when you wart doctorin pics with herbs, trying to make menlook bad, I'm pretty sure all hope is lost.
Sorry but unless he went and shoved a bunch of that "oregano" up under the snakes scales then I call bull on that. It looks like exactly what it is, a bunch of nasty little bugs up under the scales with only their es hanging out.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #60
Angel Rojas
Cryptkeeper, please try to keep this topic civil. As I really see no need for your posts. All they are doing is taking up space.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!