Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #61
laterob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I shipped directly through UPS. Shipping snakes through UPS is against their policy, and until somebody shows me a waiver, I'll do other wise
Did I get that right? "I used UPS, which is against their policy, and I won't do it until somebody shows me a waiver???"

I have a waiver, btw.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #62
Angel Rojas
Also cryptkeeper, If your done with the you will see that in my very first post, I didn't mention ANYTHING about this animals temperment. I have NO problem whatsoever with this snakes temperment, like I've stated before, I have delt with/handled worst

Old 07-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #63
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Cryptkeeper, please try to keep this topic civil. As I really see no need for your posts. All they are doing is taking up space.
No. Your actions in that video are the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Nobody who actually respects Retics would EVER EVER do what you did. Of Course its going to strike. Thats so obvious its not even funny. The snake is stressed out and you start messing with him. It doesnt know you. All new smells. All new surroundings. Then to add fuel to the fire You are waiving a blanket or shirt or robe in its face. OF COURSE its going to follow you. They are HIGHLY Intelligent animals. They are 100% aware of whats going on. That Video proved you have no idea what you're doing and it makes you look like a simple snake keeper with zero respect for an animal that has been in a box for a long time. On an airplane. Then driven around in a truck. I wonder how you woul reaact if you did that and I started waving a stick in your face. He didnt even strioke till over a Minute in the video. TO me after all that he has been through That is beyond acceptable by that snake. What else can it do? Flee? It was obvioulsy pissed off and you just kept going to prove nothing except how dumb that was.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #64
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Also cryptkeeper, If your done with the you will see that in my very first post, I didn't mention ANYTHING about this animals temperment. I have NO problem whatsoever with this snakes temperment, like I've stated before, I have delt with/handled worst
dont post videos showing trying to make Andy look like a bad guy by messing with the snake till it attacks.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #65
Angel Rojas
Did I ship with UPS.....Yes I did.....Did I use Reptile Express or any other reptile shipper.....NO......Why, because when these people start talking about how they have a waiver to ship through UPS, there's always a smokescreen thrown up to divert the attention away. When ever these people are asked to produce PROOF of these waivers, they never do. So If in fact they do have one, post it for all to read, and when/if they do I'll sign up.
How I shipped is nothing new, it's been going on since the damn hobby started, and way longer than these so-called reptile shipping companies been in business. But that is not the topic of this thread, as there are designated threads for that topic. And If you have such a waiver, why not post it in those threads, I know a hell of a lot of members are dying to see it

Old 07-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #66
reticguy76
why dont you guys trade back and call it even and be done with this. it looks to be something on that snake, but unless you pick those off and get an extreme close-up or microscopic picture of them, there is now for sure way to tell those are actual snake mites. they maybe mites in general, but they dont look like true snake mites believed to be responsible for the ibd epidemic. it would be helpful to see pics of the heat, mouth and eye area, as everybody knows a heavy mite infestation, will just about 100% of the time have mites in these areas and many at that.
although on another note, it looks as though money exchanged hands and this was a trade straight up, so i cant figure out why someone would want to post bad things on a trade, there is no money to be had or had back.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #67
Gecko_Den
Quote:
I shipped directly through UPS. Shipping snakes through UPS is against their policy, and until somebody shows me a waiver, I'll do other wise
You lost me. You knowingly shipped against UPS TOS, and until someone shows you a waiver, you will continue to ship in violation of their policy?

Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #68
Matt2979
Just for the record, Reptiles Express really DOES provide a waiver and I print out a new one every time I use their services.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #69
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
dont qoute something that was posted before actual pics to make yourself feel better.
I believe that Utta's post was made after my pictures were posted

Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #70
Crypt keeper
Quote:
I believe that Utta's post was made after my pictures were posted
His original post was #14. After that award winning video you posted. That was the orginal debate. Nice try though bud.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!