Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #71
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
why dont you guys trade back and call it even and be done with this.

although on another note, it looks as though money exchanged hands and this was a trade straight up, so i cant figure out why someone would want to post bad things on a trade, there is no money to be had or had back.

This animal is teaming with mites, and you want to suggest that I have him send me back my snake that has now been exposed to his collection, and mite infestation.

Why would I post bad things on a trade......the same reason that anyone would post bad things on their trades. I traded this man a snake that is worth double what his is worth, and what do I get in return.......A nice, profitable, breeding colony of mites. Hmmmmm, I think I'll sell em for 2500 a pair

Old 07-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #72
laterob
Angel - if you keep his snake, you have to deal with mites. If you swap back, you have to deal with mites. No?

What would you LIKE to happen?

Old 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #73
laterob
And Andy...I know you are still watching this....what would you LIKE to happen?

Old 07-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #74
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
His original post was #14. After that award winning video you posted. That was the orginal debate. Nice try though bud.
Cryptkeeper, you are the biggest moron on this planet. I tried to be civil about this, but you make it so easy to point out your shinnig G.E.D. education. If you read Utta's post, you will see that he commented on the mite problem and stated that I had proved all of my ORIGINAL claims except the redness on the snake's head, which I chalked up to being caused by shipping......The snake's temperment WAS NOT one of those claims. Now, if you don't have anything productive to add to this thread, I suggest you stop wasting what little brain cells you have and leave. Go back over to constrictors and take your rightful place under Trent's sack

Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #75
chamgirl99471
OK.. so let me get this straight.. neither of you have read about the new shipping company Reptiles Express??? When you get approved through them you can print a Waiver to Ship Snakes through UPS EVERYTIME you print out a label. Both of you are trying to ruin this hobby and completely ruin any chance of shipping through UPS by going against UPS Policies like that! We're having enough problems as it is and you pull this?!?! Suppose Either one of those Snakes had gotten banged up enough and escaped.. Do you think UPS would honor Reptiles Expresses Waiver much longer? You both have your snakes... Angel.. you're gonna have to deal with the mites and Andy... Check over your snakes carefully because you may have Mites and not noticed them before!

All I have to say to end this post is God Spead to both of you because there is no way I would deal with anyone who is going to ship against UPS Policies and not care about it!

Just my opinion but you two are two peas in a pod

Old 07-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #76
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Cryptkeeper, you are the biggest moron on this planet. I tried to be civil about this, but you make it so easy to point out your shinnig G.E.D. education. If you read Utta's post, you will see that he commented on the mite problem and stated that I had proved all of my ORIGINAL claims except the redness on the snake's head, which I chalked up to being caused by shipping......The snake's temperment WAS NOT one of those claims. Now, if you don't have anything productive to add to this thread, I suggest you stop wasting what little brain cells you have and leave. Go back over to constrictors and take your rightful place under Trent's sack
keep showing your true colors. Since you cant read either. I asked for pics of the snakes head he replied to that. Which had nothing to do with what i asked about. Then I said what I said. Im not the bad guy here. You made two accusations here. 1 Is a flat exaggeration. Keep taunting your snakes

Old 07-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #77
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
OK.. so let me get this straight.. neither of you have read about the new shipping company Reptiles Express??? When you get approved through them you can print a Waiver to Ship Snakes through UPS EVERYTIME you print out a label. Both of you are trying to ruin this hobby and completely ruin any chance of shipping through UPS by going against UPS Policies like that! We're having enough problems as it is and you pull this?!?! Suppose Either one of those Snakes had gotten banged up enough and escaped.. Do you think UPS would honor Reptiles Expresses Waiver much longer? You both have your snakes... Angel.. you're gonna have to deal with the mites and Andy... Check over your snakes carefully because you may have Mites and not noticed them before!

All I have to say to end this post is God Spead to both of you because there is no way I would deal with anyone who is going to ship against UPS Policies and not care about it!

Just my opinion but you two are two peas in a pod
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD..... give me a break.
How were people shipping their snakes a couple years back, before these companies come along. Or how about the people shipping snakes RIGHT NOW, through UPS, that have never heard of these compaines. Or how about the people who don't have a credit card to utilize these companies. It's not like there's a Reptile Express on the corner or in the mall. I'm more than sure that there are people right now reading this thread, searching these classifieds, selling, trading on this site right now that do not use these companies and are recieving packages from people who do the same. And the only person in this incident that will truly ruin this hobby with their shipping is Andy. Because I know a little secert of his that involes his shipping.... Bad boy Andy

Old 07-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #78
laterob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
...you make it so easy to point out your shinnig G.E.D. education.
Sigh.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #79
AW2EOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
why dont you guys trade back and call it even and be done with this. it looks to be something on that snake, but unless you pick those off and get an extreme close-up or microscopic picture of them, there is now for sure way to tell those are actual snake mites. they maybe mites in general, but they dont look like true snake mites believed to be responsible for the ibd epidemic. it would be helpful to see pics of the heat, mouth and eye area, as everybody knows a heavy mite infestation, will just about 100% of the time have mites in these areas and many at that.
although on another note, it looks as though money exchanged hands and this was a trade straight up, so i cant figure out why someone would want to post bad things on a trade, there is no money to be had or had back.
I tried. Figured if my snake is do bad, why would you want to keep it? I offered to hip back and schedule a day where Angel would ship mine back. He refused.

The pics show little black, SQUARE dots, on the snakes scales. Now, I've been doing this for about 12 years and I've NEVER seen a square mite. Call me crazy, but it just doesn't ad up.

I'm probably one of the most honest person you'll ever meet. If I do something wrong, I'm the very first person to admit it. I tell on myself often. As I've already said, many times, I wouldve never have shipped that snake, if it had mites. If you weren't happy with the snake, Angel, all you had to do was call me and I wouldve been ok with that. There was no need to start this thread full of lies, trying to make me look bad and then when I offer to send your snake back, you refuse.

When you want to settle this like grown men, you let me know. I'm 30 years old...I don't have time for high school games.

After seeing the way you treated MY snake, I do want him back. That video was absolute stupidity. You don't deserve to own any Retic, let alone a personal pet of mine.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #80
reticguy76
i can easily see both sides to this issue. on the one hand, they do not look like mites to me (obviously at least, as pics can be difficult to truly prove out mites). on the other hand, its not like angel is posting and trying to scam money from andy. it just seems there are too many variables and possibilities to determine who is "in the right" and who is " in the wrong" so to speak. if they are mites, they are exposed. if you trade back, your mite infestation would be at a minimum and with easy treatment (if even needed, depending on your isolation protocol you have used thus far), if not anything. i dont know angel, so i cannot vouch for him either way. i do know andy from some forums and such, and have seen many pics of his collection, and never saw anything that resembled mites or other health issues. before anybody psycho analyzes that, that does not mean im against angel and for andy, im simply stating a fact.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!