Looking4 adult female het pied - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
spook80
Looking4 adult female het pied

I need a nice affordable adult female het pied for my big male pibAld
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Nice tesselata in your avatar! I have a huge 3-foot tess myself, along with a 2-foot ocellated moray. They look gorgeous together, but the tess is hands down my favorite.

Are you looking for 100% het only?

Old 03-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
Nice tesselata in your avatar! I have a huge 3-foot tess myself, along with a 2-foot ocellated moray. They look gorgeous together, but the tess is hands down my favorite.

Are you looking for 100% het only?
I noticed the Tesselata also in the avitar, We have one around 3 foot as well in our shark/ aggresive tank..Very cool eel. But, he eats everything in sight, including other fish in the tank. after $400 in lost fish, we now collect/catch new additions for the tank.. groupers and snappers seem to do the best.

What size 100% Het Pied females are you looking for and what are you willing to spend for an adult?

Old 03-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
hhmoore
Please take the sideline discussion to PMs, and keep the posting relevant to the ad.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Please take the sideline discussion to PMs, and keep the posting relevant to the ad.
Both reply's are relevant to the posted add, The op is looking for a Het Pied female, the (2) reply's requested additional info on what the op was looking for and/or how much they were looking to spend.. (very relative to the op's posting).

I will refrain from the positive comments regarding the avatar in any future reply's....Cranky this AM?

Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
Both reply's are relevant to the posted add, The op is looking for a Het Pied female, the (2) reply's requested additional info on what the op was looking for and/or how much they were looking to spend.. (very relative to the op's posting).

But the other parts of the discussion are not. This is the CLASSIFIEDS, not a discussion forum

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!