Brandin Garner/Animal Experts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2004, 04:45 PM   #1
Dante' Regius
Thumbs down Brandin Garner/Animal Experts

Hello Everyone, I writing to complain about Brandin Garner. I Purchased a Boa from him on Kingsnake.com. For those of you that check in there often you would know that he has posted many reptile for sale. The one bought was an Anerythristic Male Boa 5-51/2 feet long. Well I purchased the animal and when I recieved it, it was not an Anerythristic. I called him and he had said that he didn't know what kinda boa it was, but someone else had told him it was a Anerythristic (you would think that an Animal Expert should be able to tell an Anerythristic from a regular). He had said to me that he has had the boa since it was a few months old. So I called him told that it was no Anerythristic and he said he would send me back my money, and then I would send him back the snake, no problem. The last I heard from him was on 1-8-04. Today is 1-14-04 and he has not returned any of my phone calls or e-mails. So everyone watch out, and do not buy from Brandin Garner at e-mail address ReptileHQ@aol.com. I have pics of the snake, It's actually a Central American Boa I didn't prob

Old 06-30-2004, 01:36 AM   #2
herpcharmer
Brandin Garner

I recently inquired on a ad placed on KS from an " Oliver ". In doing so the emails came from a Brandin Garner with an email address of reptilesaz@hotmail.com located in Tucson, AZ. After reading the above incident, I just wanted to alert people of this. Take from this what you will.
Rodney

Old 06-30-2004, 01:59 AM   #3
DThomas
Good catch Rodeny, especially since this guy is advertising 100% het albino boas. He has listed 0.0.7 and in the ad states the father was an albino and mother 100% het. Yet, in the picture there are no albinos. I don't think I would take the chance.
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2004, 02:01 AM   #4
DThomas
And in this picture is sure looks like the closest three are all dead. I would have atleast removed the dead ones before snapping a pic.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2004, 06:24 PM   #5
DThomas
Brandin is shopping around for groups of normal Boa babies....

Quote:
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:31:08 +0000
To: sales@dsreptiles.com
Subject: Baby boas
Do you offer group discounts on your baby colombians? how many do you have? Thank you
-Brandin

Old 07-22-2004, 11:28 PM   #6
dmasio
DO NOT NOT NOT deal with Brandin Oliver in his address is 11005 W. Anthony Tucson Arizona 85743 his phone number is 520-440-4906. This guy just changed his last name from Garner to Oliver!! I traded this guy 2 female blood pythons which got to him still alive, I called him and he said they were fine. So he then tells me hes sending out my GTP I was getting from him I wait 2 days and get ahold of him he tells me that the package is lost by UPS anyway I get the package and well you can see for yourselves the picture speaks for itself@@ Ive called him and emailed him but the little prick bastard isnt returning my calls or emailing me back to make it right. I even emailed him and asked him after he told me the snake was lost "Is it going to be OK you think?" Oh yea it will be fine, he said. So 2 points to this story DONT DEAL WITH THIS DICKHEAD!!!!! And dont ship thru UPS. Later Damian
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!