**Venomoid Black Mamba F/S**CHEAP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
atheris2004
**Venomoid Black Mamba F/S**CHEAP

i am offering my female, CB 2000, 8ft, venomoid black mamba up for sale! this snake is TOTALLY flawless in everyway and has amazing colors. gunmetal grey with a white under belly and jet black mouth! the surgury was done 3 years ago by the best in the trade! she can be yours for $750 plus shipping (which is way too cheap but oh well). please email me at atheris2004@yahoo.com for further information and/or pics! thanks alot. rowdy kent. atheris2004@yahoo.com
central/north texas.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2004, 11:58 AM   #2
urbancrochunter
interested

where are you located i live in houston and would be willing to meet if you still have her.Are you up for any trades?

Old 08-29-2004, 12:01 PM   #3
atheris2004
i do not have the snake anymore! i can probably come up with other venomoids if you wish. just let me know EXACTLY what you want and maybe i can get it for you or have it fixed for you. thanks alot. rowdy kent. atheris2004@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2004, 12:29 PM   #4
urbancrochunter
venomoid cobras done 1 yr

How far are you from houston about? Im looking for cobras done 1yr and up indian,banded egyptian,monocal,and a red or black spitter.Thanks, Russell
urbancrochunter@yahoo.com

Old 08-29-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
atheris2004
i believe i am about 6 hours or so from houston. i am just south of ft. worth and about 1 hour south of dallas! email me at atheris2004@yahoo.com with an exact list of what you may want and we can work it out! thanks. rowdy.
atheris2004@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2004, 09:51 PM   #6
urbancrochunter
cobra

Yes ,I have a male captive born banded forest about 4ft long that I would like to use in my display, send me an email if you can get him fixed for me.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:01 AM   #7
tex_herp
venomous

Hey Atheris do you have any venomous for sale, I am right outside of south fort worth.

Old 09-01-2004, 01:21 PM   #8
atheris2004
i am currently out of venomous at this time! i do however have a conection to a REALLY REALLY nice 5ft female CB fer-de-lance, an adult female taylors cantil (2ft+), and various other venomous. i might could come up with a boomslang or 2, gaboon baby, various rattlers, venomoid suphan cobra (6ft CB), saw-scale, and maybe a few others. what city are you in?? i am in cleburne which is 25 miles from the ft.worth city limits. let me know if your intrested in anything in particular and i can get it for you. if not, maybe we can go herpin sometime. always good to meet new people. i have a buddy who collects venomous right around ft.worth and i am sure he'd like to meet ya as well. atheris2004@yahoo.com

as far as the banded egyptian, i could have it fixed for you but it would have to be sent to oregon at your exspence via delta dash and would have to be pre-paid for the procedure and the return shipping cost (which could be collect if you wish). the cost of the precedure is $200-$300 depending on the size of the snake as to make it look right, it may have to have implants. let me know what you think. thanks alot. rowdy kent. atheris2004@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #9
tex_herp
great

yea Im always ready to herp with new ppl that cantil sounds pretty interesting, think you could get a price on it and what about a cottonmouth, by the way im in everman.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:27 PM   #10
atheris2004
the cantil was purchased by myself and was hand selected by ray naylor at glades herps in 2003. it is a CB 00 female in FLAWLESS condition, eating but is VERY aggresive! the snake will bite your a$$ if your not careful. very pretty colors and healthy as heck. i would have to ask to $225 and i could have it ready for pickup here in about 1-2 weeks or so! a buddy of mine in north carolina has the snake currently so i would have to arrange shipment with him to me and then from me to you. as far as a cottonmouth, i might can see if my north carolina freind can catch you one as i haven't seen one here in central/north texas in about 2 years. maybe one weekend we will go herping and get to know each other a bit. email me at atheris2004@yahoo.com and i can send you some photos of the cantil from back when i had it. thanks alot. rowdy kent. atheris2004@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread