Albino Monocled Cobra [VENOMOID] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 07:23 PM   #1
rms6
Thumbs up Albino Monocled Cobra [VENOMOID]

This is a male Albino Monocled Cobra. He has had gland and duct removal for almost a year now. He is a year and a half old and eats as much as you want to feed it. He is perfect in every way. I feed him 2 mice every 3 days, and he is almost 4 foot.
He hook's and tails very easy.

Don't have to sell but would like the money: $500.

E-mail me with questions at: Ryansatow@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
Mustangrde1
Who performed the surgery?
Do you have the medical records for this animal?

Old 10-09-2004, 02:56 PM   #3
Gregg M
Get real Scott......
You know there are no medical records when a hack does the job....LOL

Old 10-10-2004, 12:41 PM   #4
rms6
yea actually i didn't know it was a venomoid untill i tried to feed it a live mouse, when i ran out of f/t. it just wouldn't die. So i contacted the guy i bought it from and he then told me a little more info than originally. So the answer to your question is NO, and now i'm looking for one with venom, or possibly a monitor of some sort.

Ryan Satow
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2004, 12:46 PM   #5
Mustangrde1
Ryan if your looking for a good hot Albino Monacle . Jay http://www.exoticjungle.net/htm/home.htm OR Mitch http://www.diamondreptile.com/pricelist.htm#venomous Both have incredable animals and you will not need to worry about if its hot or not . They are both very reliable and honest men with great animals I have animals from them and can attest to their quality.

Old 10-10-2004, 07:30 PM   #6
rms6
Thanks for the info and actually i have beed looking at both those sites for some time now, just need the $ from this guy so i can order a couple things i want.

Ryan Satow
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2004, 09:55 AM   #7
Mustangrde1
Ryan. if Mitch or Jay doesnt have one and you have to go someplace else Feel free to contact me or any of the hot heads in the venomous forum I think we can help you find a hot Naja.

Old 10-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #8
rms6
Will Do!

Thanks again,
Ryan Satow
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #9
mabump
hot naja

i see you live in ohio if your still looking for a hot one give me a call or an email and i could meet you in ohio and save you some shipping costs.
thanx
mike
724-679-2994
mabump@zoominternet.net

Old 10-12-2004, 02:52 PM   #10
ShadowBok
Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangrde1
Ryan if your looking for a good hot Albino Monacle . Jay http://www.exoticjungle.net/htm/home.htm OR Mitch http://www.diamondreptile.com/pricelist.htm#venomous Both have incredable animals and you will not need to worry about if its hot or not . They are both very reliable and honest men with great animals I have animals from them and can attest to their quality.
On that first link. The guys black mamba is apparently the one used in Kill Bill Vol. 2. Thats pretty cool

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread