Albino Monocled Cobra [VENOMOID] - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 09:57 PM   #11
Amos
It is also a ....

The Mamba used in that film is also a venomoid (FYI)

Old 10-18-2004, 11:32 AM   #12
Gregg M
What did you pay for the albino mon originaly...... If you were willing to pay 500 for a hot albino mon when they go for about $150, I have a gaboon for sale for $2000...... Wanna buy it????? I call BS on your story...... You knew it was a void and I bet you have something to do with it being void..... The seller did not tell you it was a void???? BS!!!!!!!!! You did not question the high price????? BS!!!!! Did a hack actually sell you a void for the same going price as a hot one???? BS!!!!!! Atleast be a man and tell the truth.....

Old 10-18-2004, 09:05 PM   #13
Amos
Talking I must agree Gregg.....

Gregg I think you hit that one on the head.I was thinking the same thing,but decided not to say anything.Though I didnt read where he said he paid $500 for the snake.I saw he was asking $500 but I dont see where he says what he originally paid for it.It is also very easy to tell a venomoid that has had glands removed.I don't
care what anyone says!I should knowI have kept both hots and voids. As you prob know I used to keep a few voids and dont think they should be completely abolished,BUT they have gotten WAY out of control.I no longer keep them and find the TOTAL exploitation of them to be very disturbing.Back to the suject at hand.Why would anyone go out and pay $500-$700 for a void Monocle to go and sell it for the $100-200 it's worth.They would try to sell it for the $500 or more they paid for it.The story does not ad up for me either.

I have to agree with Gregg on this one dude.Grow a pair and admit you new.The worst that can happen is you get a little hate mail.Also if you didnt know it was a void why try to get $500 for it?? Sell it for $150 thats what I paid for my last Albino Mono.Anyway good luck be careful and get the proper training and experience that will allow you to get away from the voids and up to the real deal.They are much more fun to enjoy and deal with

Old 10-19-2004, 12:21 AM   #14
Gregg M
Trey,
Glad to here you are not involved in voids anymore..... Someone with your experiance should not have any use for them anyway...... This void thing has gotten way out of control...... The least amount of people supporting it the better...... Later bro.....

Old 10-19-2004, 01:44 PM   #15
rms6
actually you stupid <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>s you should know the story b4 you run fat mouths. I had bought the thing for $300 shipped. Now that it is a venomoid the price goes up to see if i can get that out of it. Any other smart comments? Your stupidity is my entertainment!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2004, 05:30 PM   #16
Amos
Talking Ouch!!

I think we hit a nerve Gregg. I never thought my mouth was that big..lol,and yes I am a F$@K#r.I do enjoy that from time to time.

Old 10-19-2004, 05:41 PM   #17
Gregg M
Yeah, actually I do have another smart comment...... Also a couple of pretty good questions..... First on to the questions..... So you paid 300 bucks for what you thought was a hot albino mono cobra???? If so, you are pretty easy to rip off....LOL.... You paid 300 dollars for a venomoid cobra shipped???? So this means you actually only paid 230 dollars because shipping delta dash cost 70 dollars minimum..... That is a pretty good deal..... Oh wait, I know, it was shipped through a regular ground carrier door to door which happens to be ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!! So you are admitting you knowingly had a venomous species shipped to your door via fed ex or UPS????? I am wondering how you will be shipping this snake if you sell it..... Do you have an account with delta???? Talk about sticking your foot in your mouth....... Trey, I guess we did hit alittle too close to home with our post.....LOL..... I bet with this post I am pretty much ringing the door bell now.....LOL

Old 10-19-2004, 05:57 PM   #18
ms_terese
Quote:
actually you stupid [**censored**]s you should know the story b4 you run fat mouths. I had bought the thing for $300 shipped. Now that it is a venomoid the price goes up to see if i can get that out of it. Any other smart comments? Your stupidity is my entertainment!
Are you sure your name is Ryan Satow? You sound very much like Ryan Trude....hmmmm

Old 10-19-2004, 07:28 PM   #19
Gary O
Gregg I agree with you. When I seen the price I thought this is another person making money off voids. AND HE IS TRYING

Lets even say he did not know. He is still trying to gain money becuase it is a void. That puts him right with the hackers IMO.......

And paying 300 shipped for a 150 dollar snake COME ON!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

First I seen him selling for 500 and him saying he had no clue it was a void at first. Well then I think why 500 then. I know why now he is trying to make money off a hack job!

SAD...........................

Old 10-21-2004, 11:02 PM   #20
RedWolf_Reptiles
okay its late here so im not thinking stariaght so im going to ask this anyways,

so if this snake were to bite would you have venom in you or not? does it still its venoms glands or not?

sorry for the stupid questions but ive been on these forums for the last 4 hours for lack of anything else to do and my head is swimming so thanks for listening to the questions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread