Bad Guy Keven Vogenberger Misrepresenting Imports. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:58 PM   #111
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
super lazy bro...
Congrats. By your own actions, you have made it so people most likely will not deal with you on a professional level. Bravo.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #112
Liveforthis
cause I asked if what he said was a mistake?

Old 08-28-2018, 09:17 PM   #113
Liveforthis
your right i deserve it... i'm a bad guy...because I don't go along with the crowd i'm clearly garbage...congratz my own actions caused this lol.....super hateful judging by this person justifies my lord of the flies claims.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #114
Akiranar
Quote:
cause I asked if what he said was a mistake?
No. Because you keep claiming that people are unfairly ganging up on him when most of us are not.

Anyway, aside from you trying to deflect away from Keven. Let's get back to the topic and stop feeding the troll.

Keven REALLY needs to learn to properly represent his animals. He also needs to knock the immaturity and attacks against other people down, and actually care about his animals and take them to the vets ASAP when he tells people he will.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #115
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
Ran across this ad in the skink forum,he is clearly trying to sell imported blue tongue skinks as captive breds.

Keven2
Contributing Member

Name : Keven vogenberger
Keven2 is at reputation level -100 to -299
Trader Rating: (2)

Captive born baby halmahera blue tongue skinks 179.99
I have some adorable little captive bred baby halmahera blue tongue skinks available for 179.99 plus shipping. These little skinks are all feeding great and doing great. Please call 239-233-7585.
I provide live arrival guaranty and I guarantee my reptiles to be healthy upon arrival. Everything is shipped next day over night. If there is an issue with the animal upon arrival I need to be called within one hour of being delivered. I will need pictures of the animal with our shipping box taken however we want the pictures taken.by purchasing this animal you agree to my terms
It seems to me that in a lot of Keven threads a lot of deflection takes place and intentional squabbles initiated to obscure content.
This thread is about misrepresentation of skinks.Regardless of the various personalities involved, if there is a possibility that the sales terms were inaccurate, saying something to that effect is what the BOI is for, as it may alert future buyers to carefully look at the terms used to describe the critters being sold.
Further, if the particular seller has had recent prior incidents of inaccuracies, a potential buyer may want to weigh the possibilities that the present transaction may have adverse issues.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:22 PM   #116
Liveforthis
keven say i don't know lol. like it matters...... they hate me me now maybe more than you.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #117
Liveforthis
This is crazy! I just love animals....I came here cause I love animals... All i wanna do is work with animals....people now hate me cause i asked if maybe this guy made a mistake....

Old 08-28-2018, 09:35 PM   #118
Lucille
Quote:
This is crazy! I just love animals....I came here cause I love animals... All i wanna do is work with animals....people now hate me cause i asked if maybe this guy made a mistake....
I think this is intentional diversion from the subject of the thread.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #119
Liveforthis
wow no matter what i say is f'd.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #120
Liveforthis
maybe it should be a vulgar display of power...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!