Bad Guy Keven Vogenberger Misrepresenting Imports. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2018, 02:54 PM   #51
Liveforthis
Maybe it was just a typing mistake?

Old 08-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #52
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
Fat Frogs is losing sleep over this lol.
No Matt
not losing sleep,taking out the trash!

Trying to keep inexperienced herpers from being screwed by keven vogenberger.

Old 08-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #53
Liveforthis
You have a personal grudge against him so you continually find any reason to attack him. You said your peace, everyone's seen it, don't buy his animals if you don't like him and lets move on. Your assuming as well that he didn't just make a simple mistake. Calling him trash and bragging about your "wealth of knowledge" just makes you look like a keyboard warrior, he always posts his phone number why not just call him and hash it out instead of petty attacks? The skinks look healthy and the average going price is probably closer to 250$, the first line says "captive born" and the second says "captive bred"...if the second line says "captive born" would you comment on a good deal he is selling them for or would look messed up punctuation?

Old 08-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #54
Ed Clark
Quote:
You have a personal grudge against him so you continually find any reason to attack him. You said your peace, everyone's seen it, don't buy his animals if you don't like him and lets move on. Your assuming as well that he didn't just make a simple mistake. Calling him trash and bragging about your "wealth of knowledge" just makes you look like a keyboard warrior, he always posts his phone number why not just call him and hash it out instead of petty attacks? The skinks look healthy and the average going price is probably closer to 250$, the first line says "captive born" and the second says "captive bred"...if the second line says "captive born" would you comment on a good deal he is selling them for or would look messed up punctuation?
No personal grudge,I am calling him out for his dishonesty.not attacking.

Absolutely not an honest mistake!

He has misrepresented animals numerous times on this site.they were not simple mistakes, it was being dishonest.

The fact that he offers advice over the phone is hilarious,he does not even know what a veiled chameleon looks like.

Why is keven not here arguing his own case?

Old 08-27-2018, 04:26 PM   #55
Liveforthis
Calling him trash is kinda attacking... I agree he should clarify the posts but maybe he doesn't respond because he is so often attacked. Ever since I joined these forums I see a post on him everyday but it's the same people posting, he has apologized and admitted mistakes and he also gives out his number. Usually if they are a bad guy they wouldn't give any information out and have no communication. The price is also below the average so he isn't charging for a CBB. I don't think some one would be getting ripped off maybe just misinformed but its possible it could just be a mistake. I paid 250$ for my captive born halmahera, Underground is selling theirs for 275$!

Old 08-27-2018, 04:40 PM   #56
elena
Giving out his phone number is not the mark of a good guy. It’s meant to take the conversation to a form of communication that has no record, so that he can deny what he’s said or lie about what others have said. Like his obviously false claims of being threatened or harassed by phone.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:41 PM   #57
Liveforthis
sure.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #58
MikeCurtin
A wise man once said, "Never trust a man with 2 first names".

Hey, Matt Karl, what's your relationship with Keven....you're sure defending him quite vigorously.

Note: I called Ed out on the way he started this thread, as I feel he has a grudge. I also called Keven out because this isn't the first time he's made this "mistake", and should be checking and double checking everything at this point.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:16 PM   #59
Ed Clark
Quote:
. The price is also below the average so he isn't charging for a CBB. I don't think some one would be getting ripped off maybe just misinformed but its possible it could just be a mistake. I paid 250$ for my captive born halmahera, Underground is selling theirs for 275$!
This thread has nothing to do about the price of blue tongues, you have said over and over he made a mistake, he has been making mistakes frequently. its called misrepresenting.that is what this bad guy thread is all about.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:56 PM   #60
bobcochran
Ed, I have to agree with you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!