5ft Northern Pine Male High Black/White - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Thibo703
5ft Northern Pine Male High Black/White

Hey looking to find a new home for this guy, hes a mostly black with white belly and white stripes that start half way down. He's milky eyed and about to shed so I'll post pics after hes finished. He's ~5ft+ and eats f/t like a champ. He hisses when you bother him but hes just a little drama queen, never bitten, never struck. Ive used him to 'train' friends who weren't comfortable with snakes to help them realize, biting is not a (read most) snakes first response. I also just think a loud hissy snake is awesome. He often sits with me on the couch watching tv. I'm in Richmond VA and commute to Wash. DC often. I'd prefer not to ship but if you really want him, maybe I'll let you convince me. I can either say 100 negotiable or 80 firm..? If I do end up shipping, you pay actual shipping and I would go through a local pet store who does it for a little cheaper.
Call/text: 202288 seven five three seven

Here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fh2nawXLVQ

Keep in mind he is in mid shed and can't see very well at all. This is why he is so hissy and dull. I try to show that even though he's very vocal, he has never bitten/struck, and shows no signs of aggression. He is also normally much more contrasted. He makes for a great show animal as he's impressive, yet not dangerous.

Ps: If you're concerned about the hissing, ask me for a video of me handling him and you'll see he's just chatting..
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pine, snake, virginia, white