1.1 escondido rosy boas 08 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
chosen2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
So you are getting out of Rosys completely? Well if that Chosen2030 does not pick up the pair let me know. I am located right next to you, I live in Buena Park and work in Newport Beach.
Hey RockRatt, I'm only interested in the female. I realize Jink122 has to make his money, so if you're interested in the pair you guys should make the deal. If either of you knows anyone selling a lone '08 unicolor female from any locailty I'd appreciate it if you pointed him/her my way.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #12
RockRatt
Chosen, Thanks man. I am not sure if I could do it right now anyways. I was actually looking for a Adult female. I have a pair of Adult Escondido already that should go this year, but since Jink122 said he was getting out of rosys I wanted to see if he would sell an adult female if he had one. I also have a friend that wanted to get a pair off me if mine go this year, so I emailed him and he not looking to get them right now either. You should jump at the pair though, I would say it is a great price for the pair. Plus you hardly see Escondido for sale anywhere. Thanks again, Rich

Old 02-27-2009, 02:10 AM   #13
Jink122
I am getting out completely except my albino whitewaters. I love them too much to part. Let me know guys. I want to sell them as a pair.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2009, 02:14 AM   #14
chosen2030
So RockRatt, are these guys Unicolors or not? LOL

Old 02-27-2009, 02:40 AM   #15
RockRatt
Are you following the thread on localityrosys? I did not mean to say they are unicolors as far as what is widely accepted as unicolors. If you look at localityrosys "Locality" page he list a few as "Nondescript in pattern as an adult. Neonates have a very dirty pattern, but lose it as they mature." which are considered Unicolors, these include Jamul, Barrett, Dulzura, and Otay from what I understand. Basically ALL these areas are located on the 94 Freeway in San Diego County and are all cities next to each other. Look up Woods 2008, he wrote a paper about the rosy boas and according to his ideas the Unicolors are a seperate subspecies.
Now that said, as far as coloration goes my Escondido are one of my favorites and in person resembles a unicolor as far as not having much interspace striping. But technically they are not Unicolors.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:54 AM   #16
Jink122
Yea, rosys are awesome, the unicolors are beautiful. I will return here again for sure. I thought i'd be getting out of corns 4 different times now but still have 2.5 of them. I have a mugele pair and my whitewaters, if no one picks up my escondidos, theyre here as well as my lake matthews. That only leaves me with 4.4 lol.

I am still looking for any sub adult b/w rosys ie Magdalena, cabo, marcos, ortiz etc like my mugeles if u know anyone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #17
chosen2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
Are you following the thread on localityrosys? I did not mean to say they are unicolors as far as what is widely accepted as unicolors. Now that said, as far as coloration goes my Escondido are one of my favorites and in person resembles a unicolor as far as not having much interspace striping. But technically they are not Unicolors.
Actually I started that thread. I wasn't saying LOL because I thought you were wrong, just because I'm still confused as to what a unicolor is. I prefer your description of an animal that doesn't have much interspace striping. So is my Ensenada a unicolor. I'm lost.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:03 AM   #18
chosen2030
I am still looking for any sub adult b/w rosys ie Magdalena, cabo, marcos, ortiz etc like my mugeles if u know anyone.[/quote]

I'd consider some of those yellow and white. What year and sex are you looking for?

Old 02-27-2009, 03:08 AM   #19
RockRatt
[quote=I am still looking for any sub adult b/w rosys ie Magdalena, cabo, marcos, ortiz etc like my mugeles if u know anyone.[/QUOTE]

Hey Jink, try this link to see what he has available. It is Ryan Hoyers site. I am getting a pair of 08' Ortiz from him. They are one of the Black colored Rosys. I know he breeds quite a few different Mexican Rosys. Looks like he has or had Ajo, Cabo,La Paz, Loreto, Magdelena Plains, Mulege, Ortiz, San Ignacio of the ones he has listed. I think he may have had others, I just picked the ones that had pictures.
http://ophidiarium.com/rosys.html

Old 02-27-2009, 03:11 AM   #20
RockRatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen2030 View Post
Actually I started that thread. I wasn't saying LOL because I thought you were wrong, just because I'm still confused as to what a unicolor is. I prefer your description of an animal that doesn't have much interspace striping. So is my Ensenada a unicolor. I'm lost.
Yes your Ensenada are Unicolors also. I was listing the California Localities of unicolors. Also other Mexican Unicolors are: Colonets and Ensenadas. There may be abother but I cannot think of it right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread