Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #121
HowlinGaleDragons
Jason & Dean

I have nothing to hide over the verbal contract but the verbal contract was over when he Gave Prince to me as my own Dragon. I know some say keep him some say give him back and I have made my mind up Prince is staying with me I have had him for a long time as my own dragon (after Ed gave him to me) I only brought up the possible trade because I really don't want a headache over this but I can not live with myself knowingly sending a dragon to someone who is not going to give a rats *** about the dragons wellfare.

You guys can keep throwing that you think I am in it for money at me all you want the reason it dose not upset me is because I KNOW I am NOT in it for money each person is allowed to form their opinion I am not going to try to stop anyone from that. But I can tell you that I LOVE my dragons I have lost a few dragons almost all of them rescues that where beyond rehabbing fully and each and every one broke my heart. I can not stand seeing an animal mistreated and suffering to me animals are the only truly innocent creature on this planet.

If the dragon was Ed's he would have gotten back I am not a theif but the dragon is not Prince belongs to me and I am not going to play into Ed's little games and let him push me around and get what he wants. I am going to fight back and stand for what I know is right in this situation I know most of you aren't 100% sure who is right and who is wrong I don't expect you to ever be but I know what happened I was there.

Here is prood Ed was at the show with me; I took this picture sorry it's a bit dark the room wasn't well lit.

ReptileJay
I might be putting you on the spot but could you atleast post what you thought of my facility and how my dragons are cared for.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #122
HowlinGaleDragons
Mark I am not taking pot shots at Tom actually I have been defending him I think Ed lied threw his teeth about Tom I spoke to Tom on the phone the other night and to me he seems like a good guy he dose not seem to bare any ill will towards me and I apologized to him for taking what Ed said seriously before finding out for myself.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #123
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I only brought up the possible trade because I really don't want a headache over this
You were going to send that very dragon back as a barter item so you would not have a headache over the situation.

You changed your mind within one day.

You want us to choose the afternoon Nicole who decided to keep the dragon because to overwhelming attachment and responsibility, instead of the morning Nicole who posted in writing that this dragon would be sent back in return for another.

I just am having a hard time with you professing your love for your dragons. In the afternoon.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #124
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Mark I am not taking pot shots at Tom actually I have been defending him I think Ed lied threw his teeth about Tom I spoke to Tom on the phone the other night and to me he seems like a good guy he dose not seem to bare any ill will towards me and I apologized to him for taking what Ed said seriously before finding out for myself.
Yeah, she's calling the men.

Played: Sympathy card (Ed doesn't CARE about dragons)
Played: Woman card (I'm not gonna let him push me around)
Played: Naive (I trusted Ed)
Played: Damstel in distress (See what he's doing..y'all post in my behalf)

I am beginning to think that this is a game they are playing: "Let's see who Fauna likes LEAST."

Old 04-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #125
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I am beginning to think that this is a game they are playing: "Let's see who Fauna likes LEAST."
It really does almost feel like that game... I don't entirely see how a statement from me about how her dragons are housed has ANY bearing on this thread whatsoever... Yes, the dragons are well kept, proper heat, UV, adaquate enclosure size, substantial diversity in diet, etc... But the husbandry of the dragons means nothing to this thread.

Just because the animals are apparently healthy, well kept, and "loved", gives no indication whatsoever of the business practices, ethics, etc of the person keeping the animals, just as it gives no proof of ownership...

I cannot speak on the business practices, ethics, etc since I have not ever had any business transactions with either party, but yes Nicole, your dragons were well taken care of when I last saw them...

Old 04-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #126
HowlinGaleDragons
Thanks Jay

Deborah,
I played no Cards I am over Ed already why cry over it when it was the best thing to happen. I am already alot less stressed and happier I don't have to listen to him picking on my dragons because they aren't leather backs; several times Ed tried to force me to sell dragons I never gave in in other words I told him to stuff it.

Yes Lucille I was going to at first because I wasn't thinking of what could go wrong IE getting a dragon sick and diseased from Ed....no thanks and money really dosen't matter to me. Prince is a very happy well cared for dragon and he will always get that if I must I will make it more clear

I will not take anything from Ed to get a dragon back "Prince" that he has no say or ownership over. So in other words Ed don't try sending Medussa here I don't need my dragons getting sick from something your dragons have I gave Medussa to you as a gift shes yours the same way prince is mine I already know you will sell her because you call her ugly and to try to upset me It won't bother me because she will be going to a good home I just hope whoever buys her knows there is a high chance she has what the others dragons from you had.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #127
deborahbroadus
Stuff it! You're 23 and he's an old grey haired man..I can add two plus two. It likely wasn't all a one way street of bad stuff. You have done enough on your own without trying to say you were the way you were "because of Ed."

Just like he's being told to man up and let go..the same thing goes for you. GIVE him back his dragon, or I know a lot of us will not think you are so innocent, and it is thievery. Your first words when he asked for Prince back was to taunt him about possession being 9/10ths of the law... you said nothing about you aren't giving a "gift" back, because you KNEW it wasn't a gift, and until I see evidence to the contrary, that is what I will go by.

Ed didn't make you manipulate photos, and he didn't make you lie about your knowledge of computers..that was aaaallll you. You can have the most healthy dragons in the world, but if you lie, manipulate and provide unethical customer service..you will STILL be someone that a lot of people would/should avoid...and I, for one, would suggest that they did avoid you because your customer service skills remind me of a "crap shoot" with the dice numbers being: "what are the odds that you will get your money back if you aren't satisfied or the photos have been doctored?".

Old 04-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #128
tinmantribe5
23 x Old gray haired man= the mess you 2 have Made of each others Businesses

Old 04-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #129
tinmantribe5
Whats really sad is that when I got into reptiles ED was kinda a folk hero to me,with Reptiles
All Heros Die some faster and Uglier than others!

Old 04-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #130
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Whats really sad is that when I got into reptiles ED was kinda a folk hero to me,with Reptiles
All Heros Die some faster and Uglier than others!
same here , the name was commonplace here and know all we have is this smoldering pair of threads .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!