Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #151
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Iraqvet I actually have a very high IQ and aced school no head issues here not to mention I am NY State Licensed EMT-B you must be mentally sound and pass very strict testing. Off topic but I don't like low shots like that

And no Dustin I posted this BOI because I was being threatened and bullied and I will not take it this BOI would have never gone up if Ed did not try threatening me with court and saying he would put a lien on my truck and inventory my pets that is Bullshi% I know he can not do a #### thing like he sais but that is a bunch of hooey to send someone emails like he did; If you did not read them they are attached to the first post I know Fauna knocks the size down if you can not read it I can forward them by email.

Anyways I am off to bed I have work in the morning and have a lot of dragons to ship when I get home.
Actually NICOLE, being a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR is considered a mental illness..Why do you make people go round and round with your idiotic denying of these facts.,..you still lie about YOUR PHOTO SHOPPED pictures..You still have terrible CUSTOMER SERVICE...Your TERMS OF SERVICE are HORRIBLE...You DONT GUARUNTEE COLOR..With out saying anymore,all of those things ensure you keep the money people send you...You and Ed are so much alike..Why is it people have to lie??..Nicole you are a theif and you dont know how to treat people...Everyone knows you lie..How hard is it to tell the truth?..You show that you cant time and time again,and you will not gain anyones trust here..You say you have pm's from people who still trust you,then show em..Why dont you answer the questions i asked on the thred Ed started on you?

Old 04-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #152
NJ Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
I would love that.

Ed, Nicole...

http://www.judgejudy.com/submit_case.php
....With the next appearance here: http://drphil.com/plugger/

I don't post too often but this is truly ridiculous. Mods, why is this thread being allowed to continue? There is more than enough evidence posted about each party for informed character and business referecnces to be made without this soap-opera nonsense being allowed to carry on. Is this what our contribution dollars are going too? To keep drivel of this sort alive?
This is like watching a failed science experiment go awry at this point!

Old 04-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #153
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Serpents View Post
....With the next appearance here: http://drphil.com/plugger/

I don't post too often but this is truly ridiculous. Mods, why is this thread being allowed to continue? There is more than enough evidence posted about each party for informed character and business referecnces to be made without this soap-opera nonsense being allowed to carry on. Is this what our contribution dollars are going too? To keep drivel of this sort alive?
This is like watching a failed science experiment go awry at this point!
Thanks for your pertinent contribution to this thread - Dr Phil?? Really?
You toss in BS like that, then gripe about the contribution $$ being used to let this happen...I can only imagine the whine-o-gram I would get if I gave you an infraction for your disruptive offtopic post.

This IS ridiculous, but the plain and simple fact is that we don't go around closing threads on whims....so we aren't going to say, "well, I'm sure you guys have seen enough to make your decisions".
It isn't the titled topic that is the problem - it's all the crap that is getting added. Nicole and Ed decided to air their dirty laundry online, and people can't seem to resist jumping into the fray. The fact that relationship issues are central to the complaints muddies things quite a bit - in a different situation, a good deal more of the crap would have been met with infractions.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #154
hhmoore
btw - if anybody wants to continue a discussion about closing threads, banning people, how we moderate, etc - the Fauna Feedback Forum is the place to do it. Those topics don't belong on the BOI.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #155
HowlinGaleDragons
James you know nothing about me you are one of the rudest people I have met to date everything you say about me is false I am not a lair and I know it.

To everyone else this BOI is over in my eyes I have made myself clear on the subject I am no longer taking part in it as I am tired of the off topic pot shots that everyone seems to enjoy oh so much.

Enjoy talking to yourselves

Old 04-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #156
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
James you know nothing about me you are one of the rudest people I have met to date everything you say about me is false I am not a lair and I know it.

To everyone else this BOI is over in my eyes I have made myself clear on the subject I am no longer taking part in it as I am tired of the off topic pot shots that everyone seems to enjoy oh so much.

Admitting your not a liar is another lie and your lies are just adding fuel to the fire. Maybe you are so sick that you believe your own lies?

Old 04-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #157
Iraqvet
Quote:

NICOLE YOU WERE BUSTED FOR PHOTOSHOPPING PICTURES, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DENY THAT?? WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING THAT??...You treat others like they have NO CLUE about dragons.You have MULTIPLE BAD GUY THREADS..NOT EVERYONE IS STUPID NICOLE!!..Your ALWAYS LYING and thats why NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOSS OF BUSINESS!!..As its being pointed out,Ed's and your bad guy threads are being looked at for amusement..Neither one of you will ever be capable of telling the truth so why even start a bad guy thread??Did you think you would be doing anyone a favor??Your lucky Tom even talks to you on here after you wouldnt step up and say the pic of the dead dragon Ed put up as a dead one from Tom WAS NOT TRUE!!!..You have alot of gumption to come on here with your BS..You really need to wake up and realize what you did wrong..Your reputation is in the toilet and thats where its gonna stay...Why wont you answer my questions NICOLE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Admitting your not a liar is another lie and your lies are just adding fuel to the fire. Maybe you are so sick that you believe your own lies?
Yes,I think that is the case..She would probably argue the sky being green if she wanted to..She was caught red handed and still wants to deny stuff...I am sorry but I would be down right embarrased to be her,or be seen with her at a show..

Old 04-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #158
Lucille
Quote:
this BOI is over in my eyes
Whenever the heat gets turned on, Nicole gets out of the kitchen. I wish I had the time to go through the Ed/Nicole threads and count up the times she said the thread was over for her.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #159
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Whenever the heat gets turned on, Nicole gets out of the kitchen. I wish I had the time to go through the Ed/Nicole threads and count up the times she said the thread was over for her.
Yeah it gets ridiculous with trying to get the TRUTH from those two..Instead of answering up they just say they are leaving to never return....They always do though......unfortunetly...I still cant believe she had the notion to call me rude...I think it beyond rude for her to be a LYING THEIF AND FALSLEY REPRESENT HER ANIMALS....But hey I guess maybe thats just me..

Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 AM   #160
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Yeah it gets ridiculous with trying to get the TRUTH from those two..Instead of answering up they just say they are leaving to never return....They always do though......unfortunetly...I still cant believe she had the notion to call me rude...I think it beyond rude for her to be a LYING THEIF AND FALSLEY REPRESENT HER ANIMALS....But hey I guess maybe thats just me..
To tell the truth, we were all rude in our fashion. It's rude to tell people the truth these days, so I "hear." We are supposed to wrap it in cotton to make it more "palatable." Unfortunately, with these two (NICOLE) it's impossible to be polite, because they don't get the POINT when it's wrapped in cotton.

All Nicole has done for the astute reader is warn them not to do breeding loans with her, because when the loan goes south, she may claim that it was "given" to her. Note that there was never any kind of indication that it was a gift, even her e-mails did not read as if she considered Prince a gift.

Ed's statement that "I would have given her the world," did not read (to me) as if he gave her Prince. I read it as; "I would have given her the world, but I didn't give her Prince." We have only Nicole's word (cough, cough, hack..cough..) well...she 'said' that the animal was in very bad condition...however.. if it was..I believe she would have made some indications in the emails that the animal was in as bad shape as she stated.

In the end, Nicoles evidence damns herself, and reveals Ed flaws, too.

Yet..ONE thing in this whole mess sticks out and DAMNS her above all...

WITH ALL THE ACCUSATIONS THAT SHE THREW OUT AGAINST ED, SHE REVEALED THAT SHE WAS AWARE OF HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES (which we already knew about) YET, STILL SHE STAYED. SHE STAYED WITH HIM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!