Brice A Logan-Good Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2004, 01:22 AM   #1
LadyGecko
Brice A Logan-Good Guy!!

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Brice A. Logan from Evergreen Reptiles. I cannot say enough nice things about the man and his way of doing business.
I had spotted 2 beautiful Blizzard Leopard Geckos on his site and I inquired as to how much that it would take for him to hold them for me and how long he could possibly hold them for.
He required a 25% deposit-which I thought was fair and then stated that he would hold them for me as long as it took for me to pay them off with receiving regular payments.
I really liked the fact that there was no deadline mentioned and that he understood that things do happen which we cannot control.
It did take me a bit longer to pay them of then I originally anticipated but every email that i sent him was promptly answered with one from him stating "don't worry about it-send me the money when you can"
The Blizzards arrived yesterday and they look like they have doubled their weight and they are simply breath taking!!
Enclosed are a few pictures of the beautiful Leos that this man has to offer-my two new blizzards!!
Thank you Brice for being an extremely compassionate businessman that sells beautiful Leos!!
Sandy Peraziana
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!