Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 104 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2015, 08:27 PM   #1031
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
As of now no and i very highly doubt he ever does refund me

Michael,
With what you said, are you just going to lay down and take the loss, and let the thief get away with it??

To Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, see what happens, with ALL the crap & excuses he has fed ALL of you?? Just sit back & say nothing, you'll get what Michael has received so far.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #1032
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

To Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, see what happens, with ALL the crap & excuses he has fed ALL of you?? Just sit back & say nothing, you'll get what Michael has received so far.
Forgive me, I almost forgot, Charlie, after about a year, received $240 from frogman, on the $6500 he owes him.

You ALL know frogman, the one that spews more crap & lies, to buy more time.

How's all that crap & lies, working for ALL of you (Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie)???

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-29-2015, 09:08 PM   #1033
spinytail
Quote:
As of now no and i very highly doubt he ever does refund me
Michael! For the principle of it, you better not give up. Have a plan, if all else fails you take him to court so it is on his legal record. I guarantee you will be the first to get paid as you are the one willing to point out what he has done and keep his lack of credibility in the spotlight. The others not coming forward are cawards and will be treated that way by Garrett. I wish those here stop bringing up the others, let them create their own vector to getting funds back, this one is to get Mike his money back. Though it does add to how low Garrett took this.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Old 11-30-2015, 07:43 PM   #1034
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Chris. You are good at calling people names and making up things. But when asked 2 simple questions you have nothing to say? This is what I expected from you.

1. How is this a scam?
2. How am I a bad guy?

Garrett
I've had more than 2 simple questions for you. As far as your two questions are concerned, you've answered them in every single post here submitted by not only you, but everyone else as well. You've had over 20,000 bucks of other people's money for a year on more than just one deal. Aside from Markus, who seems to do business with partners (known smugglers) such as yourself and his other partner Oskroba, who Markus obviously didn't want to dicuss here when asked by me), not one person with integrity has gone to bat for you. You have submitted proof of nothing! You have produced no Pakistani, no paperwork and most of all, no substantial submissions to this thread other than time buying excuses. You want me to spell out an answer to your two questions that you asked several times? Show up. I can't wait wiseguy! Let's rock!!!

Old 11-30-2015, 07:57 PM   #1035
Chris Kennard
Another thing Garrett. Lawyers will ALWAYS take your money, even if they know you'll lose in court. Just sayin'.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:37 PM   #1036
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11
Chris. You are good at calling people names and making up things. But when asked 2 simple questions you have nothing to say? This is what I expected from you.

1. How is this a scam?
2. How am I a bad guy?

Garrett

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frogman, SURELY YOU JEST??

How is this NOT a SCAM??

Please come forward and explain....PLEASE!

Do you really think that's how to run a business, are ALL your clients pleased, are they all coming back for more, have they ALL received what they paid you for? How is what you've done to them, NOT a SCAM?? REALLY????

How are you NOT a BAD GUY??

Please come forward and explain.....PLEASE!

Do you think what you've done to those you owe, makes you a good business man, and a good guy, lying, cheating, making excuse after excuse, and NEVER COMING THROUGH, with any of the promises told to them? How is what you've done to them, NOT, make you a bad guy?? REALLY??

It's my opinion, If you REALLY think you're not a scammer, and not a bad guy, you DEFINITELY have some REAL ISSUES, and shouldn't be free to roam. REALLY!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #1037
Big Time Reptiles
***** HUGE LIST OF CAPTIVE BRED MONITORS ****
A huge thanks to the customer that bought monitors off of me on the last shipment from Germany.

This is a new list of available animals for the next shipment.

CB 2015

Varanus acanthurus yellow
Varanus cumingi
Varanus doreanus
Varanus gilleni
Varanus jobiensis
Varanus kingorum leucists
Varanus komaini
Varanus macraei
Varanus Mertensi
Varanus niloticus
Varanus panoptes
Varanus pilbarensis
Varanus primordius
Varanus reisingeri
Varanus storri
Varanus tristis orientalis

BREEDING PAIRS/GROUPS

1.1 Varanus tristis readhead cb 2010
1.2 Varanus acanthurus yellow cb 2007/2012
1.1 Varanus acanthurus red 2012
1.1 Varanus storri

We will be in Hamm in December if you looking for something not on the list let me know.

All inquiries can be email to rareiguanas@gmail.com Please include your full name in the e-mail
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
His newest venture.

This guy is a real piece of work, he never quits.

Frogman, You want to send a huge thanks to the customer, who bought monitors from you, last shipment from Germany.

You could of called or emailed your customer, and thanked him/her, OH Na, Na, Na, you put that in your ad for us to see. I wonder who you think you're fooling?

Frogman, why hasn't he come forward in your defense, telling all, how happy he was dealing with you?

Can you come up with 1 happy customer, just 1, to come here and straighten us out?????

I'm sure these monitors, are no different than the Hardwickii, Bearded Dragons, or the monies, you've promised, just MORE of your BS. If not, PROVE IT!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #1038
uromastyx13
What do you want me to do Lynn im going through medical issues and quite frankly im sick and tired of dealing with all this he robbed me plain and simple as of today he hasn't replied to any of my messages any more

Old 12-01-2015, 04:09 PM   #1039
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Interesting, Im taking my kids trick or treating now. But I will get you the actual study later.

Garrett
Slightly off topic at this point, but I'm still waiting for this study you agreed to provide, even though I know that it has not been completed/published...

Old 12-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #1040
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
What do you want me to do Lynn im going through medical issues and quite frankly im sick and tired of dealing with all this he robbed me plain and simple as of today he hasn't replied to any of my messages any more
Michael,
I'm truly SORRY you're having issues with your health. I pray you'll be well soon!

He doesn't answer any ones messages, or requests, the reason for that, he's out of excuses, and can't think of any other BS to come up with, and he's AFRAID you'll post it here.

Another reason, he's just biding his time, thinking & hoping ALL THOSE HE OWES, will just fade away, as time has that affect with some. As with you Michael, "I'm sick & tired of dealing with all this, he robbed me plain and simple" that's exactly what he wants to hear............

Let's not forget, he has over $20,000 of other peoples money, if you're to sick do it yourself, hire some one to do it for you, find a bulldog of an attorney, and let him loose on frogman.

I'll bet, if ALL of you would get together, Michael, Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, get a hold of the prosecutor in his county, he/she may figure there's a criminal case?? It could happen, but you won't know unless you ALL try!

As sick as you are, DON'T let this thieving con-man, get away with it, if it was me, I'd spend my last breath making sure he paid!

Lynn Peterson
big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!