Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:44 AM   #101
uromastyx13
Warning!

Another similiar finding
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2015, 04:24 PM   #102
Chris Kennard
I see Markus is viewing at 4:23pm my time. Interesting.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:29 PM   #103
Chris Kennard
What time is it where you are Markus?

Old 07-24-2015, 04:42 PM   #104
schaumda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
What time is it where you are Markus?
Just, so you bring your post count up to 1925, something to answer
Maybe you manage your 2000th also here with no content
Hope you can read the European counting....
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #105
schaumda
And to show you, how it looks in other time zones...
Enough said, not replying any more to you...
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #106
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaumda View Post
And to show you, how it looks in other time zones...
Enough said, not replying any more to you...
Of course you won't be replying to me anymore, lol. You brought up the time zones in post #75. I'm simply exposing the inconsistencies with regard to the different times you post, thus making your "time zone" excuse a laughable one especially for someone who claims to sleep only three hours a night.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #107
schaumda
This time you got me answering again
But just to set this correct. Please check the screenshots of local times here. My first post was 12:12 am, as I said after midnight. My second 10:27 am.
So you´re posts in between where as I correctly wrote between 3 and 5 in the night my time, and I could not answer. So with this you see there is a correct timelime...
Have a great day
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2015, 05:09 PM   #108
Chris Kennard
Anywho, Markus, you have put much time into responding to me, yet no time defending your pardner, or tje legalities of his and your dealings. Why is that?

Old 07-24-2015, 05:17 PM   #109
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaumda View Post
This time you got me answering again
But just to set this correct. Please check the screenshots of local times here. My first post was 12:12 am, as I said after midnight. My second 10:27 am.
So you´re posts in between where as I correctly wrote between 3 and 5 in the night my time, and I could not answer. So with this you see there is a correct timelime...
Have a great day
You said you weren't responding to me anymore, yet you did lol. PANTS ON FIRE! You came jere to laud your buddie and partner. How do you feel about the OPs case? Why won't Garret give him the documentation he wanted?

Old 07-24-2015, 05:23 PM   #110
schaumda
As I wrote here 2 times and to you in a PM (I know you don´t talk in PM, you already wrote here), I can easily send you CITES documents, tax declarations, airway bills and anything else you need to be satisfied via email, PM, facebook, skype, whatsapp,....
But there are laws in the world. In Germany its against the law to openly (and yes, this treat the whole world can see, not only members) publish personal datas of people. Not my own, those I can publish everywhere, but from others. And I stay with the law.
So, if you are really so interested, just use one of that ways. I will be more then happy, to send them to you. And then you have my allowance to publish the documents here. Or at least write what you saw.
But, as it would take away much fun from you, you would´t do that.

And it is not my part to comment on any of the other things here, that I either have no knowledge of or are not involved. That seems to be part of your hobby. There is a speech in Germany: Stecke deine Nase nicht in Dinge, die Dich nichts angehen. Free translated: Don´t press your nose in things that are not of your concern.
Actually kids already learn that.

Hope you write me an email or use another way, so I can help you with your insatiable thurst on knowledge.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!