Bad Guy dont ever go through dvm exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:48 AM   #11
Paul Kent
Read it again and picture a guy slumped over his keyboard, mumbling to himself while he spills his bottle of Jack...lol. Id love to see how this guy runs HIS business

Old 11-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #12
chamgirl99471
You have got to be kidding me.. That definately gave me a good laugh.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #13
Utta
1st, please attempt to use proper grammer. I do. You can aswell.

2nd, you need to explain yourself further. Post emails, let dvm exotics know of this thread, etc.

3rd, the insults(calling him a drunk) isn't needed.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #14
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
3rd, the insults(calling him a drunk) isn't needed.
Ok, fair enough. Ill keep the jokes to myself. (doesnt really have a place in the BOI) But for the record I didnt call him a drunk, just making the point that he sounds, or at least writes, as if he were.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #15
JordanAng420
For the record, MOST veterinarians I know really don't know the first thing about computers and/or how to properly type. Their nurses usually take care of that stuff for them. I know a LOT of really intellegent veterinarians that couldn't type something legible to save their lives.

That being said, i'd really like to see some details about the transaction in question. Hopefully, someone has alerted DVM exotics to this thread.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #16
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
For the record, MOST veterinarians I know really don't know the first thing about computers and/or how to properly type. Their nurses usually take care of that stuff for them. I know a LOT of really intellegent veterinarians that couldn't type something legible to save their lives.

That being said, i'd really like to see some details about the transaction in question. Hopefully, someone has alerted DVM exotics to this thread.
Im not saying he's not intelligent, but he can take his time and attempt to type out legible paragraphs.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #17
chamgirl99471
I would also have to agree here. You don't have to be a genious to use a keyboard and even if you type with one finger you can type legible sentences and use punctuation. E-mails and a timeline would be quite helpful. Hopefully DVM can come here and give us his side of this situation.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #18
JordanAng420
I do agree that presenting yourself properly is essential in this hobby...however...

Forgive me if i'm reading to far into this but...what about the TRANSACTION? Was there EVER a transaction? We haven't been shown any proof of anything, really.

I think we should see some facts/emails about the transaction before we start making assumptions about character.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:42 AM   #19
chamgirl99471
There was never anything mentioned about a transaction. Sounds like someone didn't hold onto an animal so he threw a fit. That's just what I'm getting out of this thread so far. That's why it would be nice to see some E-mail communication between Yankee and DVM to see if a transaction even took place or if this is just a hissy fit bad guy thread.

Just my .02

Old 11-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #20
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Hopefully DVM can come here and give us his side of this situation.
Situation? Theres a situation? The Op isnt presenting a situation. Its more of a slandering sentence. A cheap shot by a guy that would say he is/was experiencing bad customer. But the problem is, you have to buy something to be a customer or ask logical question in a more professional manner.

Chris said,

"he has no clue how to run a business.just letting u guys know stay far away"

But what does that mean? Is the person at dvm doing shady buss? Or is he disagreeing with how he runs his business?

An who is a guy that cant type to say how another guy/girl does business? He probably contacted a dvm exotic rep (whoever this person is) and gave him/her the same attitude he gave me and they gave him a little more un-professional answer than i did. (If you can believe that or not.) This guy is a tool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!