Bad Guy dont ever go through dvm exotics - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #31
llovelace
Wow, I'm sure Yankee### inverted the numbers 13 not 31.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #32
sagespyder@yahoo.com
i figured this would amount to nothing. everyone has a choice of who they sell their reptiles to but it is nice to have heard DVM's side of the story. it seemed like he is one of those people who rants and raves until they get their way. alls good that ends good. this bashing only goes to show that there are some people that we simply don't want to sell to, there are times to be patient and times to inquire. oh well, have a nice day!

Old 11-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #33
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Sorry.. I meant alls well that ends well..

Old 11-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #34
deborahbroadus
So, since we all agree that the thread is essentially worthless and a lie, we can perhaps let it die a graceful death, so that the business in question does not have to suffer the ignominy of having that big red X in front of their name for all the world (FAUNA) to see.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #35
Keith N
"asked if he could send the leopard gecko out this week.he said nooooo problem.the only reason was because i would be out of the state working in new hampshire all week and i live in maine.he said not a problem.so i i sent the money to his pay pal acc. and he told me to pay for it as a gift so hed get more money for the leo.then he emails me after all this was said an told me he couldnt send the leo for 5 days an on tuesday.i was very angry an wanted my money back.he refunded it an when i talked to pay pal,they said he sent a check just to make it longer till i get back my money.so now i gotta wait till monday or tuesday.REAL CUTE nmow i cant orderno other animalsAND JUST TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS SOME OFF MY BIRTDAY MONEY FROM MY 4 YO BOY "
At this point starting another thread instead of dealing with the one YOU started is pointless and childish. And based on your statement I beg for someone to sell to you so they can be next to be harrassed and falsely accused. Man give it up, swallow your pride, apologize for your actions and move on.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #36
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVMExotics View Post
I need to clarify some things about this Bad Guy post by yankee789 aka Chris Kalesnick.

First to clarify Maia Im not the one that wrote/ typed in that way, the original person posting the claim did. I do know many veterinarians are not too good on computers but I am and even wrote publications.

As far as the bad guy post and not knowing how to run a bussiness.... Breeding is not a bussiness for me. I am a veterinarian. I breed for fun. I enjoy these animals and the excitement of producing them. My job as a veterinarian is the main part of my life and consumes a big part of my life. I work many hours every day and am on call for emergencies so even when I may leave the hospital I may have to go back if an emergency is coming especially if that is an exotic.

That said the problems with this transaction first occured when I received many messages from the buyer through out the morning, a good part of them complaing I wasnt answering them. Ok hard to do when I am seeing patients at work. So I still went on to reply to him. Clarified that I am a vet and cleared that up. We then went on to discuss the animal he wanted to purchase, I was on a break from the clinic so I had time to do so while trying to feed and clean all my animals before I went back to work until 10 pm last night. Before money was sent I explained to him it would be hard to ship the gecko out on thursday as I am on a split shift meaning I could possibly leave by 1pm and be able to ship but there is a good chance that I may not because of my profession. I stated tuesday is my weekday off and my best day to ship. He kept stating he would send the money but try hard to ship thursday, I kept giving him the same reply. He sent the money. With the same response of trying to ship it out thursday and gave him my response that I would try but could no gaurantee it. I then informed him I was going back to work and couldnt reply until late that night.

Well....it then turned in to him demanding I shipped the gecko out thursday. Again him sending MANY messages to me that I could not answer because I was at work.

To make this already long story short, I had a break between appointments, replied to him and refunded his money because I didnt want to deal with him any more. I asked him to never contact me again and I informed the fauna moderator. I have every message he has sent me and I have sent him. Even to the point where my messages are 92% full from all of them. It was just too many messages to post plus Im going to back to work againt his morning.

If that makes me a bad bussiness man then so be it. I refunded his money immediatly and was able to reply to his messages when I could. Not every 10 minutes like he sent them. I hope he finds the gecko he wants but it wont be from me.

Christopher Stancel, DVM
Chris,

As you can see before you even posted this matter was almost summed up to who would be the bad guy. There are to many unprofessional, immature, blow hards to let ruin your day. Your ONE post clarified everything that we needed to know. An I think I have said it in my first post. IF the op approached you the same way he approached me he probably wouldn't like the answer he got.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #37
JudyC
Chris Kalesnick....you've demanded INSTANT responses from those you attempt to do business with. So where are YOUR instant responses to the questions raised in this thread that YOU started? Hmmmm? Is that any way for a responsible adult to behave?

If Dr. Stancel truly said he would ship immediately, then PROVE it with the e-mails or messages you two exchanged. PROVE that you were the one who demanded your money back, rather than him becoming fed up with your temper tantrums and giving it back to get you out of his face. (Which I would have done, too, based on all I've seen of your antics)

Obviously you have TIME to do so...as you expect everyone else in the world to have time to respond instantly to your incessant inquiries.....so....???

Old 11-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #38
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees789 View Post
i asked if he could send the leopard gecko out this week.he said nooooo problem.the only reason was because i would be out of the state working in new hampshire all week and i live in maine.he said not a problem.so i i sent the money to his pay pal acc. and he told me to pay for it as a gift so hed get more money for the leo.then he emails me after all this was said an told me he couldnt send the leo for 5 days an on tuesday.i was very angry an wanted my money back.he refunded it an when i talked to pay pal,they said he sent a check just to make it longer till i get back my money.so now i gotta wait till monday or tuesday.REAL CUTE nmow i cant orderno other animalsAND JUST TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS SOME OFF MY BIRTDAY MONEY FROM MY 4 YO BOY
Any proof of what your saying? e-mails or text messages, Etc.... Without proof YOUR words will fall on def ears.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #39
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Originally Posted by yankees789
U WANNA LET ME KNO TOLD U TO HOLD IT TO THE 1ST U SAID NO.TOLD U LASTNIGH I HAD THE MONET BUT PPL WHERE LOOKING AT HIM WITH OFCOARSE NO DEPOSIT DOWN

He had the Monet people and he only wanted a few dragons.. geckos.. something..

I like how he expected everyone to jump because he was a potential buyer and he can't jump to save his name. I know that if he treated me like that in the future for any dragons I produced I would turn him away.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #40
yankees789
people people take a valium or something its between me an him.he said he would hold it to the 1st.wow shocka its only been on here for a year.i came up with the money an he said he had ppl looking at him.i had no problem with that even though it was suppose to be held for 2 days.not even 10 mins. later he wrote me back an said i could take him.i just didnt like the game he was playing.nobdy wanted the dragon the whole time it has been on here an when i come up with the money it was supposeibly gone till 10 mins after i talked to him an as the person that can invert #s u are a damn genius/would i do any buisness with him no.just made a trade yesterday i even sent out 1st.i sent 4 dragons out an he sent me some nice leos including some high end snowbell enigmas.will this thread hurt my buisness,not at all ive got plenty of ppl who will still deal with me.so everybody have a nice day.and mothers on demand (mod)make sure u guy stay happy and in wonderful moods

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!