Bad Guy dont ever go through dvm exotics - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #51
sagespyder@yahoo.com
flaming comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd222888 View Post
hi all,

never had any issue with chris, communication or otherwise. very patient, helpful and straightforward!

do not have much time so haven't posted at all. this is my first post because I could not leave these flaming comments uncontested!

steve
I like how you are the third to reply after 2 people asked for proof of the deal turned sour. Asking for proof to support his claim is not flaming. In the BOI rules it is recommended to show proof to support your claim because it will lend light to the whole situation where 2 sentences do nothing of the sort.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #52
hhmoore
Ryoko,
I may be mistaken, but I believe he meant that he had never had any problems with Dr Stancel (DVM Exotics). At the time of Steve's post, the only negative comments were made by the OP. Both parties having the same first name makes it confusing when they are referred to that way.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:23 AM   #53
sagespyder@yahoo.com
ok, you are right. i feel like i jumped the gun on the at one and i am sorry.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #54
DavidBeard
This is by far one of the funniest cases of "thread title reversal" I have seen in a while.

Epic, epic failure on the part of the OP.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:31 AM   #55
Emileypaige776
I feel like I lost brain cells reading this. Nice work Yankee hahah

Old 01-16-2011, 03:44 AM   #56
rcpreis3
To Yankee; sdjfksj sjdfgh dfgh. fghdfghsdlf.dflghsdl fg. etc. etc.

Did u get that? I translated all the questions for u so u can answer them.

This thread will never die. A perfect example of what not to do in the BOI. U will probably never buy another herp from this site again. I'll have the upmost respect for anyone patient enough to finish a transaction with u.

...What a waste of air...

Old 01-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #57
East_Coast
Stuff like this used to make me CRAZY. I would have people email me to see additional pictures, then ask for me to place a snake on hold while they think about it, then -- request that I drive 30 minutes so they could look at a single $25 corn snake they were considering purchasing. Amazing --- but this is what you deal with when you sell reptiles. This OP is ridiculous but not out of the ordinary if you breed and sell reptiles.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #58
ninthof9
I would just like to say that I know Dr Stancel (Chris..the one from DVM not the OP) and I trust him so far as to give him a female and tell him to just pay me at the next show. He went so far as to ask if I was vending a show before then and he came as a customer and paid me then. He is an excellent vet, and I have a dragon with a few less gall stones that can attest to that and he is an honorable person and I was shocked when I saw that someone started a bad guy thread against him. The OP is obviously missing a bit of gray matter but it really stinks that he would try to tarnish the reputation of a hard working and honorable person like this. Shame on him.
Dale

Old 03-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #59
DVMExotics
Thanks Dale,

I appreciate the good words. You have great dragons and would continue to buy again from you when I need more. i know you care for them the best way they can be and see medical attention if and when they need it. I personally can attest to that as your vet : )

This post will never go away. Even though it didnt hurt me in any way and the situation wa soriginally handled as bets it could be it just puts a bad post to my name. Wish it would dissapear! Just seeing the title upsets me every time I see it! Hopefully it will fade back away again and not be seen on the front page of fauna again. If the posts stop it will : )

Christopher Stancel, DVM

Old 03-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #60
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVMExotics View Post
I need to clarify some things about this Bad Guy post by yankee789 aka Chris Kalesnick.

First to clarify Maia Im not the one that wrote/ typed in that way, the original person posting the claim did. I do know many veterinarians are not too good on computers but I am and even wrote publications.

As far as the bad guy post and not knowing how to run a bussiness.... Breeding is not a bussiness for me. I am a veterinarian. I breed for fun. I enjoy these animals and the excitement of producing them. My job as a veterinarian is the main part of my life and consumes a big part of my life. I work many hours every day and am on call for emergencies so even when I may leave the hospital I may have to go back if an emergency is coming especially if that is an exotic.

That said the problems with this transaction first occured when I received many messages from the buyer through out the morning, a good part of them complaing I wasnt answering them. Ok hard to do when I am seeing patients at work. So I still went on to reply to him. Clarified that I am a vet and cleared that up. We then went on to discuss the animal he wanted to purchase, I was on a break from the clinic so I had time to do so while trying to feed and clean all my animals before I went back to work until 10 pm last night. Before money was sent I explained to him it would be hard to ship the gecko out on thursday as I am on a split shift meaning I could possibly leave by 1pm and be able to ship but there is a good chance that I may not because of my profession. I stated tuesday is my weekday off and my best day to ship. He kept stating he would send the money but try hard to ship thursday, I kept giving him the same reply. He sent the money. With the same response of trying to ship it out thursday and gave him my response that I would try but could no gaurantee it. I then informed him I was going back to work and couldnt reply until late that night.

Well....it then turned in to him demanding I shipped the gecko out thursday. Again him sending MANY messages to me that I could not answer because I was at work.

To make this already long story short, I had a break between appointments, replied to him and refunded his money because I didnt want to deal with him any more. I asked him to never contact me again and I informed the fauna moderator. I have every message he has sent me and I have sent him. Even to the point where my messages are 92% full from all of them. It was just too many messages to post plus Im going to back to work againt his morning.

If that makes me a bad bussiness man then so be it. I refunded his money immediatly and was able to reply to his messages when I could. Not every 10 minutes like he sent them. I hope he finds the gecko he wants but it wont be from me.

Christopher Stancel, DVM
ALL I HAVE FOR YOU IS NOTHING BUT RESPECT..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!