Bad Guy Guardian Reptiles , Robert Russell - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #31
YellowRoomReptiles
Poor Jenea!! I was sooo shocked when I read the thread title! I knew it couldn't be true. She and her husband are some of the nicest people in this business!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #32
Southern Wolf
Im still waiting to see how he decided this Robert Russell is tied to her business.

It still looks like he's trying to give his competition a bad name in order to improve his own. Im still waiting for him to prove me wrong... but I dont see it happening.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #33
chongorojo
I wonder how many pre hatched hogs you talked that poor guy in to paying for and never came through with! Justin, really?... what's the real story here?

Old 04-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #34
Shamangirl
Not sure if this is okay, but

I know Robert and he is in no way associated with Guardian Reptiles. Robert is a private hobbyist who apparently dealt with Justin. I cannot speak as to the deal Robert and Justin had, but I do know there is no affiliation with Guardian Reptiles. I have dealt with Robert a few times, so I do know him. I also considered a deal with Justin, but was warned long before this post to avoid him like a case of the clap. Just FYI

Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #35
Gregg Madden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Im still waiting to see how he decided this Robert Russell is tied to her business.

It still looks like he's trying to give his competition a bad name in order to improve his own. Im still waiting for him to prove me wrong... but I dont see it happening.
This is just what he does... He named me in a situation on the BOI that had nothing at all to do with me... Its funny because he did it around the time I started hatching some really cool hognose snakes...

Jenea produces some outstanding hogs so I am not suprized that Justin is trying to drag her name in the mud...

He has tried to drag the name of many good hog breeders through the mud... He even tried to do it to his own flesh and blood cousin... I guess the fact that many people are doing it better than he does is getting to him... He is not even close to being on top so his little feelings are hurt...

Old 04-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #36
Mistyck
Other than proving that the OP is unstable and has a temper, what the heck does this have to do with anything? I can see that another person; Robert Russell; wrote the email to Justin, but him posting it in the BOI wasn't exactly the most well thought out plan. Makes you wonder if Robert Russell really did write that or if Justin doctored it up and then posted it here. Either way, unless everyone knows the background behind the correspondence then this is just another way that Justin is showing his true colors, and making himself look bad.

Bad-mouthing other breeders/sellers to try to make himself look good really backfires when he decides to try to tie two people together that aren't even in business together. Makes no sense to me... But hey if he wants publicity then more power to him...so long as he's ok with bad publicity then he's golden.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #37
Sandboamorphs
1) anyone who knows Steve and Jenea (Guardian Reptiles) would know this is a mistake. Look at the number of people that rallied behind them, kind of bitter sweet for them. But, I doubt Justin was trying to smear Guardian Reptiles for business reasons. One look at their stock and you know they are in different markets.

2) For the record, I've purchased pre-born hogs from Justin on multiple occassions. All were delivered as promised or better for what it is worth.

3) Be aware, multiple posts on this thread are by Justin's direct competitors where there is some real bad blood between them. So read between the lines.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #38
Gregg Madden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandboamorphs View Post
3) Be aware, multiple posts on this thread are by Justin's direct competitors where there is some real bad blood between them. So read between the lines.
Also be aware that his direct competitors are not the ones who owe customers THOUSANDS of dollars for undelivered snakes fo a year or more...

Also be aware that his direct competitors do not start BOI threads about him when he has nothing to do with the situation... We can not say the same about Justin now can we...

Old 04-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #39
Sandboamorphs
Thanks Gregg, enough said.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #40
Gregg Madden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandboamorphs View Post
Thanks Gregg, enough said.
Exactly...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!