Steve Clark of Turtsandtorts@aol.com-RIP OFF! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2004, 07:09 PM   #41
egreptile
Angry picture or contact information

Hi, I would like a picture of this person (Steve Clark), and contact information for him. I am extremely pissed off about him stealing pictures for a couple of reasons.

1. I am apauled that he would post my picture on an ad for sale quoting that he has these animals or has sold these particular animals in the past.

2. That he would associate my name/picture with venomoids!!

3. That someone would intentionally try to rip people off just to make a buck.

Anyway, I will be at Hamburg next month, and I would like to know who I am looking for. I have only heard of him once before, but don't have a clue who he is. Thanks guys for looking out for me, and you will notice that the original picture on my site was copyrighted. I will be pressing a law suit.

Thanks again,

Jeremy Coates

Old 03-26-2004, 10:08 PM   #42
Scott Crone
Steve is notorious for taking peoples pictures, and using them to make sales. What does he think anyway???

When he originaly ripped me off for the ornate Box turtles, he sent pictures for the so called "sale". The pics are what led me to send him my money. So..... Just two weeks ago, I was poking around for some torts, and came across a website that just so happened to have the same exact pictures that Steve had originaly sent me. Here is the link to the exact photo he used,http://www.1sttechnologies.com/turtl...x_group.shtml; and the site he stole it from. The pics were not labled with copyright, but the site did say that all pics on it were under copyright laws. I still have not contacted the guy John to inform him of photo theft from his site, that Steve used to rip sombody off with.(Me)

He made a febal attempt at contacting me after this thread was started about him. He kept offering me "De-venomized" Hots in trade for the $700.00

I told him I did not want anything besides money or something with a REAL re-sale value. He stopped emailing me, or replying to Instant Messages when he is online.

I still do not know what to do.

let me think....................

Old 03-26-2004, 10:12 PM   #43
Scott Crone
Hamburg

Jeremy..............

email me in private please, my email is Scott33221@aol.com

I want to talk to you about Steve.

Scott

Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #44
MTL Reptile
i wonder if this was ever resolved 7 years later and i was getting some good reading material here gets me goin reading stuff like this.

does anybody know if Steve Clark is still in business?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!