Steve Clark of turtsandtorts- Reward offered - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #101
Otter_23
Just make sure you cover yourself and I wouldn't send anything first. If you meet him some where make sure you check everything over before you leave or hand your stuff over. It may not be him but better to be safe.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #102
mechnut450
like I said I don't mean to offend him if it not him but I always watch myself when comes to reptile stuff, that why I QT stuff, I find info on a person befoer I deal with them, cause I can't fght to save my butt so Itry to watch my back as much as possible and since i only own hunting knives ( which are too large and illegal to carry I pretty much got need to rely on my gut or getting a friend to go with me ( and not many of them like snakes)

Old 04-02-2011, 01:49 AM   #103
Mr.Atrox
What info would you like on this guy? I am a bondsman and have wonderful resources. Tax info, drivers license, you name it i can get it. PM ME

Old 04-02-2011, 01:50 AM   #104
Mr.Atrox
. Oh yeah and my favorite...........criminal history........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!