Bad Guy Brian Wilson AKA Piedguy from Cincinnatti. Thief! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #21
ckoeppel
Brian got in contact with us. We are working out a resolution. I will update with the details.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #22
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoeppel View Post
Brian got in contact with us. We are working out a resolution. I will update with the details.
That is good to hear.
Yes, please do give an update when you are able.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #23
ckoeppel
Well, so Brian did get in contact with us, but he accidently called my partner thinking it was somebody else. My partner told him who he was and he about crapped himself. He told my partner that he had been in jail for 30 days and couldn't call. He obviously got my messages because he was upset that I started this thread. I tried to work out the situation with him, but he has just been stalling. He now hasn't responded in a week, so I am letting you know where we are at with him. I will post the conversation.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoeppel View Post
He told my partner that he had been in jail for 30 days and couldn't call.
Sounds like a lie or excuse. I'm sure he could have communicated with someone who could have in turn gotten in touch with you.

And there is the matter of the latest one week stretch without communication which wouldn't happen if he was committed to doing right by you.

Whether he BELONGS in jail, well that's a different matter...

Old 10-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #25
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Sounds like a lie or excuse.
It could probably be confirmed through the police in his area if anyone's up for it...

Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
It could probably be confirmed through the police in his area if anyone's up for it...
Yeah, but even if someone is in jail they can generally talk to a family person from time to time who can then distribute messages to others. This guy is not even trying to do right, imho.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #27
bsagecko
Unhappy Brian Wilson/Jail Time

Hi
Went on line to the Justice Center,aka Jail in Hamilton County, and searched the records for the last 2 months. No Brian Wilson has been sentenced or incarcerated during that time. Also, for Cincinnati the area code is (513). Columbus is (614) and Dayton is (937)-soooo looks like your guy has an out of state phone and may have issues with truth telling.
Have you been checking Craigslist to make sure he is not selling your animals on that site ?
Sorry for the bad news-just wanted to let you know that not everyone in Cincinnati is a mean ol' stupidhead and thief.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #28
DemmBalls
Funny...Brian Wilson sees no need to come on here and make things right or even try to defend himself.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
annmikeal
Wow... I hate to say it, but its not looking good for you

Old 10-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #30
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsagecko View Post
Went on line to the Justice Center,aka Jail in Hamilton County, and searched the records for the last 2 months. No Brian Wilson has been sentenced or incarcerated during that time. Also, for Cincinnati the area code is (513). Columbus is (614) and Dayton is (937)-soooo looks like your guy has an out of state phone and may have issues with truth telling.
Problem is that, even if someone lives in Cincinnati & went to jail, it does not mean that they went to the Hamilton Co. Justice Center. Jails will hold people from different cities, counties, states, and even countries, than where the jail is located.

As for the (513) 345-0272 number, it is a cell phone in the Cincinnati area.

As for the 319-213-0959 number, it seems that it stems from Iowa (likely Cedar Rapids area).

Supposedly, a Julie L Hopkins resides at 3218 Orangeburg Ct., Cincinnati, OH. I may be able to confirm that, personally, if/when I have time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!