Inquiry Katherine McBroom - Holly Michigan - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #31
kasey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStack View Post
What the? This was all crazy, posted too quickly, and uncalled for if you ask me. It didn't sound like an info thread, regardless of what label you want to put on it. Katherine, I think you did yourself a favor by refunding the money.
Thanks everyone for your support This thread should have never been started and the bearded dragon is back up for sale!

Old 08-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #32
kasey
I tracked the money order and it shows it was delivered today.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #33
reptilebaby
Glad you were able to end this transaction calmly and quickly, Katherine

Old 10-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #34
Suncoast Herpetological
I notice the OP did not bother confirming receipt of his refund.

Well handled Katherine

Old 10-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #35
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
I notice the OP did not bother confirming receipt of his refund.

Well handled Katherine
Check the tracking number. It's confirmed received. Perhaps next time she'll answer her email instead of ignoring people.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #36
Suncoast Herpetological
I didn't participate in this thread originally Michael but I have to agree with everyone else who posted. The only one who came off looking bad in this particular train wreck is you.

Your attitude denotes a major chip on your shoulder that doesn't lend itself well to successful retail sales. You can keep repeating the same statements over and over but if you honestly read through this thread you have to admit you were premature in virtually all of your comments and that you overreacted to the situation in a major way.

Once aware of the situation, the seller immediately refunded your money (wisely I might add) as you requested, and you did not even take that opportunity to acknowledge your error and man up.

I am guessing your pretty young Michael and I don't mean this as an insult but I think you have a lot of growing up to do based on your performance here. Learn to step back and take a breath or two before you jump off a cliff.

It's generally a long way down

Old 10-26-2011, 10:35 PM   #37
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
I didn't participate in this thread originally Michael but I have to agree with everyone else who posted. The only one who came off looking bad in this particular train wreck is you.

Your attitude denotes a major chip on your shoulder that doesn't lend itself well to successful retail sales. You can keep repeating the same statements over and over but if you honestly read through this thread you have to admit you were premature in virtually all of your comments and that you overreacted to the situation in a major way.

Once aware of the situation, the seller immediately refunded your money (wisely I might add) as you requested, and you did not even take that opportunity to acknowledge your error and man up.

I am guessing your pretty young Michael and I don't mean this as an insult but I think you have a lot of growing up to do based on your performance here. Learn to step back and take a breath or two before you jump off a cliff.

It's generally a long way down

And just out of the blue... you managed to dig through all of the craziness on the BOI to find this one minor resolved 2 month old thread. You and Ed wouldn't happen to be buddies would ya? No offense intended. Just curious.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #38
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedDragonStore View Post
And just out of the blue... you managed to dig through all of the craziness on the BOI to find this one minor resolved 2 month old thread. You and Ed wouldn't happen to be buddies would ya? No offense intended. Just curious.
Ahhh the paranoid conspiracy response. What a surprise! No one could simply be commenting on your bad behavior because it is simply, well, bad could they? I'm guessing your ego couldn't process that.

Nope...not buddies. I backtracked off the links offered in the other thread on the front page. I missed this one first time around. It was very illuminating read though.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #39
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
Ahhh the paranoid conspiracy response. What a surprise! No one could simply be commenting on your bad behavior because it is simply, well, bad could they? I'm guessing your ego couldn't process that.

Nope...not buddies. I backtracked off the links offered in the other thread on the front page. I missed this one first time around. It was very illuminating read though.
Ah the condescending deflection... ROFLAMO )))) Don't be so bitter John. You'll live longer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
holly, katherine mcbroom, michigan