Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #371
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedDragonStore View Post
...what would happen if ads simply couldn't be locked...?
Oh, well, my guess is that the people who don't like that option will be happy, and the others that DO like it will complain about the change... Regardless, I suspect the world will continue to turn, and the sun continue to rise every morning.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #372
AbsoluteApril
that would be better discussed in the feedback forum
thank you

Old 10-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #373
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I know you were specifically speaking about Ed, perhaps with thoughts of a few other members that lock their ads; but I can't help but think this statement casts a shadow over all members that lock their ads...
Someone's reputation certainly helps speak towards their intent for why they have chosen to lock their ads. When one is shady in their business practices as ed has has proven himself to be on numerous occasions the shadow is warranted.

Obviously the locking of his ads hasn't deterred everyone from dealing with ed (or any others) or (t)he(y) wouldn't still be doing it.

I would rather that everyone would err on the side of caution and utilize the BOI before making the decision to purchase from a locked ad or not.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:48 AM   #374
Chris Kennard
nicely put...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Someone's reputation certainly helps speak towards their intent for why they have chosen to lock their ads. When one is shady in their business practices as ed has has proven himself to be on numerous occasions the shadow is warranted.

Obviously the locking of his ads hasn't deterred everyone from dealing with ed (or any others) or (t)he(y) wouldn't still be doing it.

I would rather that everyone would err on the side of caution and utilize the BOI before making the decision to purchase from a locked ad or not.
Nail on the head!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark