Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
dragonluver83
ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE..

So from the top, i have been dealing with Edward Clark since May of 09' where he met me at the Harve de grace Reptile show... Since then we have done alot of business and started to run into a few problems. In July of 09' he ended up owing me money for about a month. After he told me he would paypal me that night. Then our last transaction in sept of 09'. Which is when the problems started to play out. He owed me money until the beginning/mid November. while he owed me a couple hundred dollars he went out and bought his boa master cage setups, an animals from other breeders. (while i got mulitple e-mails on how he was waiting for payment from a buyer and how he sent a money order and never did!).
Some of you know that i have posted against his fiance. (in begining of dec). and recently with her PHOTO SHOPPED ANIMALS...Since then i have received a few e-mails from Ed saying animals had problems, and animals that he purchased were never healthy from the start and didnt thrive right. Does this not seem odd to anyone else??? Well he p.m.ed me on jan 19th about a hypo trans dying. and he wanted replacements. as he was talking crap about me in the same p.m. i explained to him that after 4 months on a wholesale lot of animals that he hand picked out after watching them eat, would be alittle hard to guarantee.(especially when on my web-site from july of 09' when i typed my guarantee saying wholesale is live arrival guarantee only!!!)( even though they were HAND PICKED) Maybe Ed just needs thicker glasses. i dunno. Plus Ed has sold these animals already and made a profit.. Then he wants me to guarantee 3rd party animals. After this long period of time. And his guarantee is live arrival guarantee only. So he pocketed the money and is trying to get free animals out of me
In the private message pictured Ed explained the animals never thrived right from the start. Ed if these animals never thrived right from the start why would you not contact me and say something? Also, if the animals never thrived right from the start and you knew that why would you re-sell them.
Would you want to by an animal from Ed knowing that he will re-sell a sick animal? well he typed the words not me! He sells whatever, doesnt matter if its sick or not. why do you think his guarantee is live arrival only? So he doesnt lose out on the money spent!

BUYER BEWARE: Ed Clark stated that he knew these animals didnt thrive right FROM THE START and he still re-sold them!! Knowing what Ed does, would you still want an animal from him???

WHOLESALERS BEWARE: When Ed Clark buys animals from you make sure you have some kind of typed out agreement about a guarantee and MAKE SURE YOU GET PAYMENT UP FRONT!!!After 4 months of housing then selling your animals. Ed will come back an try to scam you outta more animals any way he can. He did it to me with almost a year of business under our belt. whats to say he wont do it to you!

Then for todays email.. Where he repeated himself About receiving sick dragons.(you hand picked them outta there cage, you didnt receive anything) So it was 2 hypo trans in the p.m. on jan 19th, and in todays e-mail it grew to 2 leatherback and 3 hypo trans

Business must be slow huh ed??? Or do you want my animals so bad you will do whatever it takes???

From July of 09' when i started on the web my Guarantee has been the same and never changed! heres the link to see my guarantee from July of 09'

http://tomclarke.webs.com/shippingpaymentguarantee.htm

Ed, i would have never posted our business here if you didnt act way you did, Threatening me with: "your actions will dictate how I proceed from this point forward. " After almost a year this is how you want to conduct business with me?You think i am gonna take that from you? Am i suppose to be scared of you on the b.o.i. Think again "alpha dog". I WILL bet people that worked with me will speak up on my behalf.

You also claim your having so many problems with my baby dragons dying then you say my adults have pin worms and coccidia. THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR MORE ANIMALS IF YOU HAVING SO MANY PROBLEMS? It's bull crap Edward
ED, dont call me, dont e-mail me, and dont drive your hunch back anywhere near my place!. you wanted to make up lies and b.s. about me and my animals, to get free stuff. YOUR AS A BIG OF A SCAMMER AS NICOLE OR BIGGER. You have something to say you can do it right here.

And, so were clear on your free dragons from sept of 09', i regret to inform you, you will not be receiving them., (please read my guarantee page.) You use to get free stuff when you made a purchase, but your business is not welcome here anymore! So stop trying to scam me outta animals Edward. And please dont make up lies to try an make me look bad. Its unprofessional. This year Ed your gonna have to buy dragons from someone else, then claim that you bred them. Cause our transactions are done!!!

P.S. in the forth picture on the left side there's something that says ed's folder. its our transactions from may of 09'. and it's all the lousy excuses of how he was going to pay me. there are three pages of e-mails from him. If i need anymore proof about ANYTHING, just ask.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
mmdragons
another bad rap for ed clark....
Sorry Tom

Old 02-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdragons View Post
another bad rap for ed clark....
Sorry Tom
What blows my mind is i guess i am suppose to roll over and give up the animals on a whim.
Even if he had animals that didnt do well from me, why would he wait 4-6 months to let me know? why would he re-sell them? Than complain to me? Why go about it in this manner? He never had a problem before. An since he didnt like what i said about Nicole he's been sending me b.s. e-mails.
Funny thing is he comes down and gets animals he still leaves with a few freebies. and when he gets free-bies please believe that there not normals there leatherbacks or hypo het trans etc...

Old 02-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
mmdragons
somethings going on over there.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
mmdragons
I mean Whay would he someone who claims to be friends with you do that??? Saying you babys are dying, then why would he sell them and want his money back. Then saying your adults are unhealthy well I am pretty sure you would no if your adults are un healthy... I personally have never had an apinion on him, but I think this has changed that....
Max

Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
What's the point of even starting another bad guy thread on Ed, doesn't he have enough threads warning potential customers and suppliers?

Face it you took your chance and he bent you over and you aren't the first and you won't be his last!

Who's next?

Old 02-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
What's the point of even starting another bad guy thread on Ed, doesn't he have enough threads warning potential customers and suppliers?

Face it you took your chance and he bent you over and you aren't the first and you won't be his last!

Who's next?

Is he not still doing bad business? Is this not the correct place for my thread?

I was dealing with Ed months before i actually became more active on this site. So i didnt know who exaclty i was dealing with. i was warned by someone. but i try not to let 1 person ruin a persons reputation. thats why i still did business with him but kept our e-mails.

An i didnt send him the replacements so i really didnt get bend to far over. Just alot of b.s. and now he's trying to scam me outta free babies.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
dragonluver83
EDWARD, i see you.. how come i dont get a response??? Got to think about it???

Old 02-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Ed Clark
This is funny that tom started a thread because I wanted a few replacements for a couple of sick weak dragons he sold me. he's been telling me since last summer he would replace the bad ones.

What else is funny when approached about the weak sick dragons he tried to pass it off as dragons he purchased from Rob Dachiu or Josh Dovenbarger. of course we all have read how tom produces all the dragons that he sells. he just cant be a man and tell the truth.

He would call me a few days before he went to Robs to pick up a load of hatchlings and tell me to meet him at the show(HDG,Md.) the dragons he picked up on friday were still in the boxes from Rob and they looked so dehydrated and skinny.he would tell me stories how he was behind on his rent and needs money, he would also tell me they were going to repo his truck his credit cards were all over due, he had no food in the house. the stories were non stop, I felt sorry for him because he was way over his head.

He told me once when I was there that he had to turn the lights out on his baby dragons for a week because he had no food for them. that's when I gave him my cheap cricket supplier to try to try to help him out.

I laughted when I seen his GG cert., he lied about his address on that he lives in the south gate apartments, building 14, apt 201 in Glen Burnie, Md. where he runs a commercial reptile breeding operation in a small residential apartment.

I can go on and on about this guy, its pointless tho. he has told me over and over that he would replace the sick and weak dragons that had withered away.... as long ago as last summer.

That is why I sent him an email asking him to honor his word. so far his word means nothing at all.

What I really didn't like was the way he threw Rob and Josh on the fire instead of being a man and take responsibility.

tom promised to replace his sick dragons and now he tries to hide from it speaks volumes about his character....his word is worthless.

I really don't see the point in another reply by me on this thread, tom owes me replacement dragons...so he starts a thread about me.

Old 02-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Apparently not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark