Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #21
shinezilla

Reselling animals is a little different than selling out of your own stock. Some people like to keep their TOS limited with animals that aren't theirs. Some people won't give you their exact genetics because it's not theirs and they don't know exactly what it is and try to feed you some BS like "I don't disclose that kind of information" or something like that

Either way, if you take an animal under your wing, and sell it as your own and something happens to it, you're gonna have to chew and swallow The person didn't buy it off the person you got it from, it's your name and credibility on it...

And why the would anyone knowingly sell something that isn't in the best condition??? You're gonna have to deal with it sooner or later... Later would just get you the money sooner but make things more complicated later, like maybe 4mo later

Old 02-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #22
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Tom:
No problem.

Not uncommon ... but he did pay in August of '09 then. Thanks for clarifying.

So he left with a $200+ debt still owed. But paid finally in November, 2009. Thanks for clarifying.

If by "Now" you mean within the last week is the first notification you've received, then no ... you do not owe Ed replacements. If the animals died after Ed received and subsequently sold them, then no .. you do not owe him anything. I see the PM/email of 2/27 you posted where Ed asks you where the replacements are. Are there previous emails/PM/s from Ed concerning those deceased dragons immediately after Ed received them or while they were in his care?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ed:

Okay ... got any written proof?

So why would you buy "weak sick dragons" and then sell them off yourself?

I guess you know that dragging other names (Dachiu and Josh) into this particular thread ain't a great idea unless you can back your word up, right? Kind of looks like an attemp to derail/shift the attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line looks like Tom doesn't owe Ed anything for dragons that died in the hands of Ed's customers. Ed has paid Tom in full for dragons hesaw and bought.
Again ... the common denominator ... a girl, bad press and the source of contention & "chivalry". Nothing more, nothing less. Bah humbug.
This is his last payment. and this was the exact date he payed me and see where it says messages: Thanks for all the kind e-mails... that because i hounded him for 2 months.

Pic 1: is him saying he would come down tomorrow and grab the animals

Pic 2: final payment that he said he would pay me on the 7th of september
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #23
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckomomma View Post
If the dragons "slowly wasted away" over a 4 month period... Ed, did you ever consider perhaps it's YOUR husbandry that's causing them to die? 4 months is a long time, especially for not talking to the seller about the so-called issue.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #24
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
Wow! Now on toms behalf and not because I'm a friend or I'm on one side or another but i have been to toms house as recent as last week to hang out, even watched them have dinner(as I already ate) see the dragons and what projects he had going on and even watch one of the females lay. I assisted in helping them feed the newly hatched dragons to adults something I enjoy. But nowhere did i see any signs of malnourished dragons,lack of crickets,meal worms,fruits and veggies and even dubia's. Tom is 1 of only a select few i will do business with because i know how he runs things and how is animals are treated first hand! I have not done business with Ed so i have nothing bad nor good to say.
Thank you Paul. As he said he has been here before so its first hand experience. I am not ashamed of anything i have or want to hide anything. If anything i am proud of what i have accomplished in the last 6 years...

Old 02-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #25
LauraB
Thanks for posting, Tom ... "thanks for all the kind emails" ... nice sarcasm, Ed.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #26
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Thanks for posting, Tom ... "thanks for all the kind emails" ... nice sarcasm, Ed.
Well thought it should be brought up not letting Ed try to bully me. But after all the ignorant things he just said about me, as much b.s. as it is, it really doesnt bother me. its like an angry kid talking crap. I would still like some e-mail proof of what he's saying. he kinda just dipped outta this thread after flapping his old jaws. I mean wheres the e-mails about owing him animals and our contact back and forth. Ed is always worming his way outta something. You got called out Ed now make it right. You and Nicole are a perfect pair. just makes me wonder who is going to stab who in the back first.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #27
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Well thought it should be brought up not letting Ed try to bully me. But after all the ignorant things he just said about me, as much b.s. as it is, it really doesnt bother me. its like an angry kid talking crap. I would still like some e-mail proof of what he's saying. he kinda just dipped outta this thread after flapping his old jaws. I mean wheres the e-mails about owing him animals and our contact back and forth. Ed is always worming his way outta something. You got called out Ed now make it right. You and Nicole are a perfect pair. just makes me wonder who is going to stab who in the back first.
if you havent noticed in his other bad guy threads. Ed will respond and then disappear and never respond again. Its how he does. he does not care about his reputation cause there are new people to buy from him everyday.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #28
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
if you havent noticed in his other bad guy threads. Ed will respond and then disappear and never respond again. Its how he does. he does not care about his reputation cause there are new people to buy from him everyday.
Well you seen his private message from jan 19th.....

You seen his e-mail he sent me today.....

Every 3-4 weeks he keeps asking about replacement dragons.

"I prefer to keep our business privately with this matter. your actions will dictate how I proceed from this point forward. I have no problem coming to your apartment in Glen Burnie to resolve this." ed's quote.

This time he pretty much threatened me. If i didnt replace those dragons he would have to handle this situation differently. What other actions is he going to take??? What is he coming to my apartment for??? Is that another threat?

For a guy that is starting to hound me for dragons, why would you not post here where you might actually get some justice?

Old 02-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
crazycoolpaul
I like chicken!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #30
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Well you seen his private message from jan 19th.....

You seen his e-mail he sent me today.....

Every 3-4 weeks he keeps asking about replacement dragons.

"I prefer to keep our business privately with this matter. your actions will dictate how I proceed from this point forward. I have no problem coming to your apartment in Glen Burnie to resolve this." ed's quote.

This time he pretty much threatened me. If i didnt replace those dragons he would have to handle this situation differently. What other actions is he going to take??? What is he coming to my apartment for??? Is that another threat?

For a guy that is starting to hound me for dragons, why would you not post here where you might actually get some justice?
Cause he knows he is wrong..If he really thought he had a case,he would have brought it here.. He is trying to bully you cause you are not a 20 year veteran breeder..He thinks you were born yesterday and was trying to pull one over one you..Who is to say those dragons even died??I wouldnt take Ed's word for it...He has no proof,just a big mouth that smells like poop when he opens it...Him and Nicole really are made for each other...They are deffinetly not a case of "opposites attracting each other"...They both think they are above everyone else and think they have the right to screw people over....To bad public floggings are illegal.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark