Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #81
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Wait... isn't Ed Clark like 60, and Nicole Norton is like... 19?

Guess it kinda explains the poor business practices of both, feeding off each other. Nasty.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #82
chris allen
I'm sure it was probably deleted, just like his ad that he had copied word for word from me. Funny how things are locked and/or disappear. I had saved those pictured and just now did those screen shots in case he decided to delete it. I don't know who was responsible for dying that poor dragon, but its obvious what it was represented as, and what it actually was.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:42 PM   #83
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Wait... isn't Ed Clark like 60, and Nicole Norton is like... 19?

Guess it kinda explains the poor business practices of both, feeding off each other. Nasty.
According to her howlin gales dragon myspace page,she is 22...She also has herself listed as single,and there is no pics of Ed...Firgured there would be some lol...

Old 02-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #84
shlages
wow you guys are like freakin columbo or something!! Great catch Chris.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #85
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
I'm sure it was probably deleted, just like his ad that he had copied word for word from me. Funny how things are locked and/or disappear. I had saved those pictured and just now did those screen shots in case he decided to delete it. I don't know who was responsible for dying that poor dragon, but its obvious what it was represented as, and what it actually was.
Can mods un-delete ads? cause i remember this dragon in the classifieds.
i heard about this through one breeder and then Ed told me about it and blamed it on one of his suppliers.. I dont want to disclose the seller but its a local jersey guy that has a bad rap just like Ed.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #86
zzzdanz
WTF..somebody actually dyed that animal?!...That has to be the most twisted thing I've seen.I'ld love to hear an explanation for this 1...

"ahhhh, well, ahhh, I was eating cheetos when I took the pic of that orange dragon"

Old 02-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #87
shlages
Harald or any MOD---Is there a way to put like a flag or something in the ads that will notify people that there is/are a thread in the B.O.I. on the seller?I'm not saying post a link to the thread/s, just some kind of symbol that let's you know that it's there.Some people really have a hard time either finding or navigating the B.O.I.. Sorry this is off topic...
Just if we can @ least do our best to inform all viewers, we can hopefully stop crap like this from happening over & over from the same people.
It's ridiculous the shady dealings this pair are involved in or accused of.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #88
Iraqvet
No..This was already discussed somewhere...Its to much of a he said she said to label them as a bad guy in their adds..Its a legal matter

Old 03-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #89
citruslover
Good catch Chris. I had heard about this "dyed" dragon some months back, seeing it just defies any rational explanation. Thanks for posting the picks, since we all hear stories like this but rarely see the evidence for ourselves.

Jeff Crider

Old 03-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #90
shlages
Not saying to state who's right or wrong,i'm saying to show people that there is information on said seller on this site.So whether good or bad just something that makes you aware it is here.I don't see how that would be saying anything that would open up Fauna or Rich to a lawsuit.I know that my question probably has more holes in it than swiss cheese,i'm just throwing out an idea that might be beneficial. I totally understand that it would be time consuming (not to mention a real pain in the ...), but is that possible?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark