Inquiry Katherine McBroom - Holly Michigan - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #21
BeardedDragonStore
McBroom

When the money was pending, you had zero problem communicating. Daily... "I haven't received your check." Until it arrived... then silence.

No "thanks got it" or "let's get this dragon shipped"... just the sound of crickets. Do you honestly think I opened an inquiry thread to check you out because you infused me with a vast amount of confidence?

I did a simple search on Google by your name and look what popped up. Ask Google for a retraction. I didn't stick your name into that forum. I just read what was there.

How many PM's did you ignore? All of them. This is the first time you have replied to me since I asked for your phone number. THE FIRST. And was it to handle your business? Of course not.

You STILL haven't handled your business. Do you have a Fed Ex tracking number for my dragon? Do you have a USPS priority mail receipt number for the return of my money? Of course not.

But you sure could find your way here couldn't you? Ironic.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
kasey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedDragonStore View Post
When the money was pending, you had zero problem communicating. Daily... "I haven't received your check." Until it arrived... then silence.

No "thanks got it" or "let's get this dragon shipped"... just the sound of crickets. Do you honestly think I opened an inquiry thread to check you out because you infused me with a vast amount of confidence?

I did a simple search on Google by your name and look what popped up. Ask Google for a retraction. I didn't stick your name into that forum. I just read what was there.

How many PM's did you ignore? All of them. This is the first time you have replied to me since I asked for your phone number. THE FIRST. And was it to handle your business? Of course not.

You STILL haven't handled your business. Do you have a Fed Ex tracking number for my dragon? Do you have a USPS priority mail receipt number for the return of my money? Of course not.

But you sure could find your way here couldn't you? Ironic.
Of course I don't have a fed ex tracking #. I need to confirm when you want the dragon delivered. I won't ship without knowing when you will be available to receive the dragon.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #23
kasey
I should have know that there would be trouble when you told me the check was sent on july 25th and you didn't send it until august 1st.I will just send you a USPS money order for $140 via priority mail with delivery confirmation tomorrow.Thanks.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #24
BeardedDragonStore
Then...

PM me if you want to arrange shipping of the dragon. If it works out, I'll come back here and state that it's all good. All I wanted was for you to communicate with me and work out the shipping of the dragon last week.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #25
kasey
I feel it would be best for me to just refund your money and put this mess to rest.Thanks.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #26
BeardedDragonStore
Okey Dokie Then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey View Post
I should have know that there would be trouble when you told me the check was sent on july 25th and you didn't send it until august 1st.I will just send you a USPS money order for $140 via priority mail with delivery confirmation tomorrow.Thanks.

Make sure you make the money order payable to Triad Asset Management, the remitting party of the check you cashed.

As conveyed to you previously, my wife told me she was mailing the check. She forgot to do it on her way out of town to visit her mother. As soon as I found out about it, I had that check sent to you immediately and communicated the same to you.

As soon as your money order is received, I'll post it here.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #27
kasey
I mailed the money order today. Delivery confirmation # 03110820000040957400

Old 08-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #28
JColt
Quote:
I feel it would be best for me to just refund your money and put this mess to rest.Thanks.

Too bad you had to go through that!

Old 08-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #29
ShortStack
What the? This was all crazy, posted too quickly, and uncalled for if you ask me. It didn't sound like an info thread, regardless of what label you want to put on it. Katherine, I think you did yourself a favor by refunding the money.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #30
Serafim
Quote:
I mailed the money order today. Delivery confirmation # 03110820000040957400
wise choice...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
holly, katherine mcbroom, michigan