Good Guy Jrod24 AWESOME! seller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
acezwild
Jrod24 AWESOME! seller

Just wanted to mention it has been an incredible experience buying from Jrod24 Very nice guy and answered all my questions with excellent knowledge. Extremely flexible when it came to setting up a payment plan. 2010 Albino het. snow and 09 Ghost het. Moonglow all very healthy and in perfect shape when received. THANKS Josh

Old 10-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
NixonRp
Glad your deal went well. I am supposed to recieve something from him today...Although fed ex said they do not have a record for anything coming to my address today so we will see how this plays out....Ill keep this thread updated and start a new thread if need be.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
acezwild
I wouldn't worry same happened to me. He made arrangements with fed ex before he even dropped the package to them. if your expecting your package tomorrow I would recheck your tracking number tonight. Jrod responded to me quick,I'd try messaging him. Good luck and enjoy!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
NixonRp
It was to be delivered today after a delay as he had no heat packs it was to be shipped yesterday to be delivered today to my office where I am stationed on Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.

The last email recieved from him mentioned he dropped it off at 6 and he hasnt gotten the tracking info yet (which I find odd considering you get the tracking info on your reciept) he said he would check with fed ex when he got home yet I havent heard a thing about it and have sent him a few emails since.

We will see how it plays out as Fedex has another hour until it is 1030. But fedex also doesnt have a record of anything to be delivered here today either so its adding up and not in a good way.

From everything else I had seen and his envolvement in the community here on Fauna he seems like a straight shooter so I imagine this will be resolved but if I do not get information for tracking or the snake today I will be looking for my money to re appear back in my paypal account.

Also sending him a link to this thread so he is aware of it since my other emails havent been responded to.

If need be I will begin a new thread later lets hope it doesnt come to that over a small 350 dollar purchase.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
NixonRp
Recieved a call from Josh and he send the tracking information so all should be good.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
NixonRp
Animal got here a little bit ago and even better in person than it was in the pics he had posted up.

Fedex had me worried when I called them.

Just expanded my breeder list of people I will continue to buy from!

Old 10-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
acezwild
Awesome man glad all worked out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!