Bad Guy Brian Wilson AKA Piedguy from Cincinnatti. Thief! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
ckoeppel
Angry Brian Wilson AKA Piedguy from Cincinnatti. Thief!

Does anyone know Brian Wilson from Cincinnatti? He apperently is big into ball pythons. We sold him two Diamond crosses with no problems a couple months ago and last month he wanted a Jungle. It was a $350.00 jungle and since he seemed like a good trustworthy guy, we shipped before payment due to a time crunch with him leaving out of state for work. He said he would send a payment that week, but of course it never got sent. I talked to him and he said he was stuck at work and didn't get it out but he would for sure send it out the next day. After a week I tried to contact him again with no response. Keep in mind that we texted and emailed multiple times every day up to this point as he had many questions about morelia. I even helped him out with a deal that had gone sour with another breeder that he was so upset about he told me people like that ruin the business for everyone else. Now he turned around and did it to me. We have never sent a snake before receiving paymet, and I have learned my lesson. I just can't believe people like this. Really? It has been over a month with no word and him dodging my calls and emails to handle this privately. Anyone ever deal with him before?

Chris K
HeadHunter Reptiles

Old 10-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
RichsBallPythons
IMO your both at fault. Never give anything till payment is received, IDC if its close friends, Family or a big name breeder. In the end your likely to get burned.

Look on the BOI is happens a lot with people doing it for repeat customers and close friends. And usually ends up like this in the end.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
ckoeppel
Thanks for the opinion, I get it, just would be nice to trust another human being for their word. You are right though, the world is full of peopel lacking morals.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Focal
Can you post what info you do have? Transaction emails, his email address, phone number, anything? Stuff pops up over time and proper documentation links it all together.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
DemmBalls
Whether you shipped prior to recieving payment or not...He is the one in the wrong for not paying you. The fact that you were trusting and honest enough to ship prior to payment, just to fit his schedule, makes you a good guy in my eyes.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
ckoeppel
Thank you Jordan. I appreciate that.

I'm not sure what is ok to post? I have all that stuff, but is it ok to publiclly post his info?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
Focal
Yes it is within the rules.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
bwt501
I know he went through a real rough time where he stayed in bed for years.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #9
Focal
Have you tried this number?

(513) 708-2728

Old 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
ckoeppel
He seemed like a real down to earth nice guy. We talked on the phone, through texts and email multiple times. That's why I waited a month to post. I was worried something happened to him. He is blatenly screen calling now though. I tried to tell him that if he's strapped it's ok we could work it out, just to call me and let me know what kind of time he needed. No luck though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!