Bad Guy Christopher Pratt (prattnc or prattnc@gmail.com) from Kansas - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #61
prattnc
Gecko is scheduled to be sent on tuesday

Name:  1319392289627.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  18.0 KB

Old 10-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by prattnc View Post
Gecko is scheduled to be sent on tuesday

Attachment 301184
Hopefully, that will happen, and it took too much to make it happen, if it does.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:05 PM   #63
Lucille
Let me add to my statement, above.

No attaboys are due the seller for finally shipping, he should have done that a LONG time ago.

But when Wednesday rolls around, and we hear from the buyer, if the seller went ahead and shipped a second critter (a nice one) to make up for all the trouble and all, it might end up with a slightly better feeling as the thread ends.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #64
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Let me add to my statement, above.

No attaboys are due the seller for finally shipping, he should have done that a LONG time ago.

But when Wednesday rolls around, and we hear from the buyer, if the seller went ahead and shipped a second critter (a nice one) to make up for all the trouble and all, it might end up with a slightly better feeling as the thread ends.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #65
Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Roesler View Post
This issue is simple and can be fixed so easily It's not even funny...
My thoughts then and still and I agree with Ms. Lucy, if at all possible, a gesture of good faith couldn't hurt your chances of redemption here.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #66
prattnc
I dont have another gecko to throw in but when one of the eggs hatch from my other female i could send him one of them if he wants one free of charge and shipping

Old 10-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #67
hhmoore
While on the face of things extra animals as thank you's or compensation for some issue are nice, it should be noted that not everybody is happy about seeing an unexpected critter in their box. That type of gesture shouldn't be a surprise; IMO, it should discussed between buyer and seller beforehand.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #68
Brandon Roesler
-tips hat- very good point Harold

Old 10-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #69
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedDragonStore View Post
WOW! (what?!) WOW! And Ed wonders why I jumped on Casey with both feet so hard so quick for non-responsiveness.
Michael, this off topic discussion belongs on the Katherine McBroom thread that you started not here. I would be happy to point out the lies you posted against her if you want to bring that thread up.

Now back on topic. I hope Christoper does what he posted that he will do and send Kai what he paid for 4 months ago.

Kai please let us know when you receive that crestie.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #70
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Michael, this off topic discussion belongs on the Katherine McBroom thread that you started not here. I would be happy to point out the lies you posted against her if you want to bring that thread up.
You're right... I should keep my comments about you to the multiple bad guy threads you already have Ed. The BOI speaks for itself where you are concerned.

Back on topic... It would be nice to see a tracking number for the animal when it ships no doubt. Pessimistically optimistic at this point...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!