Another photo, Island specialty... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-13-2004, 08:33 AM   #1
A.Rentfro
Another photo, Island specialty...

One of the lighter babies from our Corn Island litters last season. These are really interesting boas..

Later,

Gus

Old 01-13-2004, 01:38 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
Great looking boa Gus, love that tail.

Man you have to admit its very easy to post pics on this page. I wish a certain other web page allowed you to pull shots off your hard drive to post in the forums, rather then putting them in there alblums with sooooooooo little space.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2004, 02:27 PM   #3
A.Rentfro
Question You know what?

I am getting an idea of maybe one reason why this Boa Forum is a little slow. I've just started posting here but have had two replies focus on personal grudges against BrandX.. what's that all about? (please don't answer, that was a rhetorical question)..

And since you brought it up.. how exactly is K-snake injuring you by giving you enough space on their server to host ten nice photos like the one you just posted and then displaying them in an indexed set of albums for a buh-zillion people to browse? (also a rhetorical query)

Get a life!

I'm not the boss of you but consider keeping your postings on subjects that help us learn more about the animals and our friends in the hobby. That's my plan..

Have a super day (and post more beautiful photos).

Old 01-13-2004, 03:17 PM   #4
Mickey_TLK
Gus

You lost me a bit there.

First I have no grudge against Kingsnake. I have an account with them, and am glad to have it. That is the only place I advertise.

Also in no was does the fact I can only have 10 pics "injure" me in any way. I was just jokeingly stateing that it would be very cool if I could post new pics as easily there as I can here. As you noted the kingsnake forum is far more visited then the forums here, and anyone sharing pics obviously would like the most people to see them.

Hopefully we dont have any harsh feelings here, as I have always enjoyed your posts on kingsnake, and your photos. I honestly thought it was great to see a regular from there forum over here adding to this one. Im not one of theese ks vx fauna people. Honestly I frequent both sites for very different reasons.

Anyways, if I was reading something wrong into your post, Im sorry

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 01-13-2004, 05:34 PM   #5
A.Rentfro
Exclamation I am simply tired..

.... of negativism. Because of that I may have overreacted to your post.

My point is only that I am not involved in any of those hassles, I think they detract from most everyone's online experience and the place for them is not the Boa forum.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Old 01-13-2004, 06:20 PM   #6
Mickey_TLK
I agree, honestly I was just make a site to site comparison.

Like I would say I dont even bother posting animals for sale here any longer. No offence to Rich, or anyone else, it just doesnt really seem effective for me on this site. I love both sites, and honestly feel the community would suffer were we to loose either.

Really its sad the two sites cannot co exist without any of the devisive problems created by the "fued". I dont care myself whoose right or wrong, I just use both sites.

I still do wish kingsnake were as easy to load pics up to as fauna.I love posting pics, and with as many as I take I could post a new one with each post on the forum. However I dont feel like paying to use the photo feature (call me cheap...lol) so I am forced to erase old pics when I want to post a new one. I was really just makeing a comment on my own lazyness if nothing else.

Anyways good to have you around. As I said I have always liked seeing your posts on kingsnake, and its great to have more knowladgable boa nuts in this place also.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2004, 11:28 PM   #7
John Albrecht
Damn Nice Pictures!

It's pictures like those that have me thinking I might could get into boas afterall...

If I decide to do it I won't be forgetting you fellows.

-John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!