Randy Wright (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2003, 01:38 AM   #1
ShaneOfTX
Randy Wright (inquiry)

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to my question; but I'll give it a go here anyway. I talked to him on the phone earlier tonight. He seemed like a straight shooter. What are your' experiences with Randy? I'm after a locality Lichanura. David Shane Lowe (shanelowe@hotmail.com). Thanks, Shane

Old 03-23-2003, 04:10 AM   #2
Basically Boas
Thumbs up

I have known Randy Wright for over 13 years now. He was a mentor to me then at 14 years of age, and still is to this day. I have learned much of what I know from Randy. I have purchased several snakes from him over the last 13 years from Rosys, Kings, Milks and Boa Constrictors and have never had a problem with any. I will say that Randy is one of the best guys in the business and you can buy from him with confidence and assurance that you will get a 100% animal. I am sure this will not be the only post telling about how great of a guy Randy is!!

Sincerely,

Mike Weitzman

Old 03-23-2003, 12:30 PM   #3
Jason Kuta
Great Guy

I have done business with Randy on several occasions. He has always represented his animals accurately and is one of the true professional in this Industry.

You can feel confident that your experience with Randy will be well worth your time and money.

Best Regards,
Jason Kuta

Old 03-23-2003, 03:51 PM   #4
Tom Chambers
I've done business with Randy on a couple of occasions in the past and was very happy with the animals I purchased and the quality for my dollar. He's always willing to help out with questions and his husbandry is excellent.

Don't hesitate to spend your money with Randy, he's on the good guy list!

Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Old 03-23-2003, 04:03 PM   #5
ShaneOfTX
Thanks Guys

That's what I thought the case would be, but can't be too careful. Thanks again for the replies. Shane

Old 03-23-2003, 08:17 PM   #6
R Reptile Ranch
Thumbs up

Hello,

I have to agree with everyone about Randy Wright. I have been to his place and picked up a few snakes from him. He is definitely one of the best! I recommend him highly.

Thanks,

Old 09-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
I purchased eight snakes from Randy at the Anaheim show. Nice Guy and quality animals.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #8
The Reptile House
One of the best of the best in the business hands down! Great guy!
Shanell

Old 09-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
I have also done business with Randi, he is a top notch seller with terrific knowledge of his animals. You can not go wrong with Write (sorry couldn't resist)

Old 09-10-2007, 09:57 PM   #10
Russ Bates
Randy Wright

I can remember Randy's collection of rosy boas on display and for sale as far back as 1995 in San Diego at the IRBA show when it was held downtown. Nice snakes, good guy, don't think you can go wrong.
Russ Bates

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!