about siklback and their husbandry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #11
fstop2100a
I have no knowledge of what has caused you to loose respect for Vicki and Rob. They both have been nothing but helpful to me in every aspect of learning about dragons. From my observations of their dragons, physical plant, and their personalities and charactor it does not seem they would intentionally harm anyone or act in anyway that would not be honorable and respectful. I hope you have contacted them personally to discuss your specific issues. IT would appear this should be taken care of on a personal level not in the public forum. They have been terrific with me. I can only go by my observations.... Wishing you the best....