Robin? - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:38 AM   #251
Dr Owens
[Sarcasm]

[/Sarcasm]

Old 06-29-2005, 05:39 AM   #252
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I vote that this thread be locked.
Add my vote to the list.

Old 06-29-2005, 06:05 AM   #253
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Please take your discussion concerning Portuguese to email or PM. I don't see any reason for off topic posting to be keeping it on the radar screen.

HA!.......Give me a frigging BREAK!.....thats a whole heck of a lot closer to being on topic(re-read the initial post) than the feces that you and Chris (A perrson I now have alot less respect for) have been slinging at each other.........please......I'm "Off Topic"........on THIS thread!

Old 06-29-2005, 06:30 AM   #254
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
HA!.......Give me a frigging BREAK!.....thats a whole heck of a lot closer to being on topic(re-read the initial post) than the feces that you and Chris (A perrson I now have alot less respect for) have been slinging at each other.........please......I'm "Off Topic"........on THIS thread!
He has a point Rich. LMAO.

And yes, add my vote to the list.
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2005, 12:04 PM   #255
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Regardless of your opinion on the matter, please do as I have asked. The "feces" you refer to actually is on topic since much of this thread is related to my handling of this situation and the disagreement from others over it.

Old 06-29-2005, 12:47 PM   #256
Dennis Hultman
Make The Hammack Fund permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Didn't really want to continue this thread, but I didn't want to ignore this either by not replying.

The auction forum will be removed as soon as all active auctions have ended. Perhaps they have already, I haven't checked. Anyone having need to copy the details of an auction in that section are advised to do so real soon. een, since I didn't have to mess with it very often.

Rich,
I would like to suggest that you leave The Hammack Fund open. If there is not a need for the Fauna Fund anymore my suggestion and it’s just a suggestion, rename the forum and leave it as a permanent place to help members in time of need. I am sure many members here would gladly help take care of such a forum.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:05 PM   #257
leaftail
and once again, and to my relief, fauna proves to be a real family, pulling together and forgetting our differences in a time of need.

Old 06-29-2005, 03:03 PM   #258
Bill_Leverton
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Rich,
I would like to suggest that you leave The Hammack Fund open. If there is not a need for the Fauna Fund anymore my suggestion and it’s just a suggestion, rename the forum and leave it as a permanent place to help members in time of need. I am sure many members here would gladly help take care of such a forum.
I'll second that. Good Idea Dennis wish I would of thought of it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!