Recent things that are really annoying... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 05:18 AM   #41
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 05:35 AM   #42
Cat_72
So......if they were gay, it wouldn't make them any less your daughters....and human beings just like you. Hm.

Quote:
But to answer your question i don't want to hear about their sexual preferences at all id preferr it to be like the army don't ask don't tell
And, if they found a "partner" that they were truly in love with, you would want to deny them the happiness of being together? If they wanted to bring their partner to family holidays and gatherings, you wouldn't want them to? I just have a hard time comprehending that you would want to keep your daughters, or anyone else from being happy, just so YOU don't have to be uncomfortable.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:33 AM   #43
Jim O
I wonder about the situation of a woman whose husband, who has been hiding his true homosexual self for all of his life, decides to "come out of the closet" and be what he is, a gay man. Would she be characterized as "mentally ill" for wanting a divorce from her "mentall ill deviant" of a husband?

For what it's worth, I'd rather have a homosexual man look after my children than a smoker. Second hand smoke has been shown to be a real risk factor for diseases. And those children get exposure to those chemicals even if one does not smoke in their presence. They are still in one's breath and on one's clothing and person.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:48 AM   #44
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
For what it's worth, I'd rather have a homosexual man look after my children than a smoker. Second hand smoke has been shown to be a real risk factor for diseases. And those children get exposure to those chemicals even if one does not smoke in their presence. They are still in one's breath and on one's clothing and person.
Now that is funny. Sorry Jim, but I find that statement so incredibly laughable. You just keep being the good blind sheep there Jim. Second hand smoke is the least of our worries compared to all of the other toxins pumped into our air and water. You just keep your undivided attention right where the Goverment wants you to, instead of where the real problems are.

And please dont start going on about a bunch of tests and studies. We all know where the funding for all of these so called tests and studies come from..... The Gov. And the results are going to say exactly what The Gov wants them to say. Truth be damned.

Oh and by the way, nice to see you again my friend. Its been a while.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:50 AM   #45
Jim O
And Dennis, I'll be the first to cast a stone on your veracity. I grew up in New York City and while I won't say that I never saw such things, I spent lots of time in parks in Manhattan (Central Park, Grammercy Park, Union Square, Bryant Park, and others, and all before the city cleaned them up) where I saw drug buys all of the time but I was never, ever propositioned in one by a man. Not even once. That is not to say that it never happened, but I have a hard time with your "once a week" story. And you saw this in rest areas when you were travelling with your parents? Shame on them for exposing you! They should have been supervising you better all of those years.

The problem with your analysis is you allege to have seen men offering boys sex for money and you determine that most gay men are like that ["most of the time they (gay men) just molest them (impressionable children)]". That's the same mentality that sees a few young black men selling drugs on the street and decides that "most" of them are dealing drugs. It does not make you "look like a bigot" it is bigotry.

If one (or more) of my children came to me and told me they were homosexual I could not possibly love them less. And I would want to know. I always want to be a part of their lives. Do I want details of what they do behind closed doors? No. Nor would I want it if they are straight. I would be sad for them, however, because the world is full of bigots who would see them as "mentally ill deviants" based on "facts" that do not exist.

Old 09-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #46
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #47
Matt Haines
I don't think anyone is twisting your words around. It is what it is. You are a bigot who condemns someone Else's choices in life that do not mesh with yours. All of this is substantially based on your twisted perception of the world around you and a vendetta you hold because the people involved couldn't possibly be responsible for their own actions. It was after all those damn "fags" that brainwash people into their personal cult of debauchery.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:13 AM   #48
Jim O
Dennis,

I am not twisting your words. I am only quoting them. If you don't mean what you say, then don't say it.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:22 AM   #49
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #50
shrap
I dont care about people being gay, black, smokers, drinkers, pot smokers, democrats, republicans, herp keepers, football fans.... whatever. It is not for me to say what is right or wrong or to be judgemental of what consenting adults do with their lives. As long as they are not directly hurting anyone but themsleves.... knock yourself out.

That dont mean I wont make fun of you though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread