For Sale Female Ivory Sulcatta Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-11-2021, 06:11 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
Female Ivory Sulcatta Tortoise

*****SOLD*****
This beautiful little tortoise is just over 4 inches, weighs 310 grams, and is a little over a year old. She was temp sexed to be female however, until she is a bit larger that won't be verified. She is played with daily and is confident, friendly, and allows petting on her chin and head. She is very healthy with minimal pyramiding. Life circumstances have changed causing the need to find her a new home. If local to the Baltimore area, I can include her tortoise table for a small additional fee. I am asking $1300 for her, plus shipping. Feel free to make offers however, I am not looking for any trades right now.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2021, 11:42 AM   #2
Nbonds
How much would shipping be to Alabama? Thanks

Old 02-13-2021, 03:09 PM   #3
barakahbreeder
I will use ship your reptiles from zip code 21784. Typically, shipping is in the vicinity of $60-75.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2021, 05:26 PM   #4
barakahbreeder
REDUCED PRICE**** I'll do $1200 plus shipping.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2021, 05:52 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Just curious. Who produced it?

Old 02-17-2021, 11:02 AM   #6
barakahbreeder
She was produced by Balland's Tortoise Ranch in Buckeye Arizona.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2021, 09:21 PM   #7
Nbonds
Checking to see if you still have her for sale? Also wondering what you got her eatting on? thanks

Old 03-03-2021, 10:15 AM   #8
Screwyguy1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakahbreeder View Post
This beautiful little tortoise is just over 4 inches, weighs 310 grams, and is a little over a year old. She was temp sexed to be female however, until she is a bit larger that won't be verified. She is played with daily and is confident, friendly, and allows petting on her chin and head. She is very healthy with minimal pyramiding. Life circumstances have changed causing the need to find her a new home. If local to the Baltimore area, I can include her tortoise table for a small additional fee. I am asking $1300 for her, plus shipping. Feel free to make offers however, I am not looking for any trades right now.
Proof she in fact a female? Endoscopy?

Old 03-03-2021, 11:55 AM   #9
barakahbreeder
Yes, she is still available. She has been eating Mazzuri tortoise chow, mixed greens, Timothy hey, and has been soaked regularly since birth.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
female, ivory, sulcatta