Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:16 AM   #21
GotBoas
Joe.

I’m not married. U must have me confused with someone else you scammed with this bar and switch. However, it’s good that you’re showing everyone your true colors by trying trying to drag the idea of a spouse into this topic. This is between us, no one else. And how can you argue with the pix I provided? We agreed on a pic ID of the animal and genetics. U sent me a different snake from the pic we agreed on. How can you argue with that. Just man up and own your mistake. Stop with the attacks.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:18 AM   #22
GotBoas
Bait and switch* auto correct.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:22 AM   #23
ozzie_1978
You should look back at this entire situation about who is attacking who and who is involving more than just you and I...

Old 08-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #24
GotBoas
For the record, the PayPal dispute he posted is not the case number. That one he showed was canceled because they did two for me when I called them. But one of them didn’t apply to this situation so it was canceled. This is the current dispute.

Case number: PP-007-147-046-099

Old 08-06-2018, 12:27 AM   #25
ozzie_1978
SBSXKSGHB17_07 is the snake ID that was sent to you, which one was the one you wanted?

Old 08-06-2018, 12:38 AM   #26
GotBoas
Joe,

I tried handing it between u and me. Look at our messages. I felt honored we were joking around as two military guys making a deal. But u sent the wrong snake and then debated it with me saying it was the same one in the pic. So I asked some of my more well known breeders friends. They agreed it wasn’t the same snake. And please don’t tell me we only agreed on genetics. That’s a lie. U even tagged me in the pic and I showed u in messenger. Then u said, yes. U left me no choice but to dispute this. But in no way am I attacking u. I am providing the facts of our situation. “We agreed on a snake, u sent a different one from the pic ID.” Why couldn’t u just apologize and say u weren’t thinking clear. Then I would have said, ok. I get it. Right out of the hospital. Simple mistake. But u kept debating it with me as if I was wrong. That’s not right man. You’re wrong for that.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #27
GotBoas
I don’t know about any snake serial number. U didn’t provide any paper work with the snake. We agreed on a picture ID. U tagged me in it. U said it’s the only one u had. Check the pic above from our messenger conversation.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #28
ozzie_1978
You got THE snake YOU paid for, end of story.... if you want your money back you can send the snake back and I will gladly refund your payment and sell it to someone who knows what they want when they agree to make a purchase...

Old 08-06-2018, 01:10 AM   #29
GotBoas
Joe,

I would like to. PayPal advised me to sit tight until it is resolved.
I am sure once the dispute is final, that would be the logical thing to do.

But u keep going back to “I didn’t know what I want.” I got THE snake that I paid for. The snake in the pic doesn’t match what u sent me. U are still blaming me. That doesn’t make sense. I wanted the snake in the pic we agreed on. U keep deflecting from that part of the topic. Everyone agrees they don’t match.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #30
ozzie_1978
Ok, you're obviously trying to make some kind of come up like I thought so we'll just let this ride then...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!