Rich Zuchowski aka Webslave Ethical or not ??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
JungleHabitats
Talking Rich Zuchowski aka Webslave Ethical or not ???

Ok well lets start this off by asking if people think Rich Z AKA Webslave is a fair even ethical man that does no wrong and doesnt underhand people for donations , paying to view things then setting the rules back ( when the vague rules cant be found much less upheld evenly to all members )

So let me ask you this In the Kingsnake Vs Fauna classifieds lawsuit was rich Z responsible for his loosing the lawsuit to Jeff B for using the website name "kingsnakes.com to draw traffic from jeffs site as a redirect to faunaclassifieds.com ....??

Did Rich Z mislead people by inflating the member base of this website to then draw in new mmbers having them pay him for services and then change the services over 1/2 a dozen times along the way ??

Does rich Z use peoples personal PM's and other items against them when they disagree with him or may have some unflattering comments to be made ? does Rich Z shelter loosewheel from any subjective comments like a 5yr old ???

Ill be back a little later with some VERY VERY JUICY information ...

Old 06-24-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
Junkyard
You have got to be kidding me.

Old 06-24-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
JungleHabitats
nope i dont joke ...

Old 06-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
Cat_72

Old 06-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #5
JungleHabitats
there will be lots of that going on tonight cat .....

Hey but if people wanna give people legitimate bad guy posts ... well ones comming .... at least this ones going to hold water and not leak in the floor . Rich & Lucille want to post things in peoples posts that have no reason being there and have never done business with them fine its a 4 lane highway ... and it just got smaller .

Old 06-24-2006, 08:51 PM   #6
Junkyard
Why don't you stop dragging this along and get on with your bad guy post about Rich.

Old 06-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #7
FamilyZoo
So whats the story?

Old 06-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #8
Casey Hulse
Yes, Allen, some of us remember the whole story.
Adam Block AKA the ghost AKA blah blah blah. posted an ad on kingsnake soliciting $$ for information on how to obtain many items from distributors and manufacturers thereby cutting out many of the advertisers on kingsnake who complained to Jeff B. Jeff had Adams ads canceled, Adam complained and Jeff canceled Adams account. Adam was quite upset and posted some nasty stuff here about Jeff B. and Kingsnake, Jeff got wind of it and demanded that Rich Z. delete all of the inflammatory remarks about Kingsnake, Rich did not feel that Jeff should have control over Fauna and refused Jeffs demand at which point Jeff canceled all of Rich's accounts on Kingsnake and created quite a bit of animosity.

Much later the "kingsnakes" stuff started and you, being a man of great integrity took information you obtained while being a moderator here on Fauna and tried to offer it to Jeff to use in a lawsuit against Rich, you were looking to get even with Rich and some of the moderators here because they called you a "crybaby" and it hurt your feelings, you were also looking to further your self financially. Jeff did not need your "help" and your info. had no value to him. When Rich found out what you tried to do he banned you for life, why he let you back I have no idea, but he obviously has much more integrity than you do. IMO.

Old 06-24-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
WebSlave
One minor detail here. Alan was NOT banned for life. He was fined $10 and suspended. He paid his fine to come back.

Secondly, Alan's animosity has resulted from what appears to be an insigificant issue. At one time I had him as a moderator on the Chat board. After complaints from several people that he was merely using the chat for his own self promotion and causing some difficulties with other members there, I had a talk with him online within the chat system to try to straighten things out. Alan refused to comply with my request to tone down the self promotion and to not abuse his powers as a moderator in the chat against other members. At which time, I then removed him from being a moderator on the chat.

Later on, apparently in spite, Alan proceeded to go through his posts on the discussion forums systematically editing out all of the content. At which point, once discovered, I then stupidly tried to avoid banning him by putting him into a separate member group whereby he was simply blocked from editing his posts, with all other functions intact. Apparently at that time I inadvertently allowed him access to the private moderator's forum on this site. No big deal,but apparently Alan has made a big deal out of this liberty. I do not believe there was anything in there of any such nature that would be damaging to me, because I certainly would not discuss something of that nature even with my own moderators, but based on the past history of Alan, I would not put it past him to have edited such text to suit his own desires. In my opinion, Alan holds a mega sized grudge against me for no other apparent reason then I simply removed him from being a moderator in the Chat board. Go figure......

Old 06-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #10
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Alan holds a mega sized grudge against me for no other apparent reason then I simply removed him from being a moderator in the Chat board.
Don't forget, Dr. Owens called him a "crybaby", how could he be so insensitive?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread