Jacob Newman Inquiry???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Philscorpio
Jacob Newman Inquiry????

Our company, We Got Herps, was contacted last week by this guy Jacob Newman. He stated he wanted to buy some ball pythons from us and that he had some customer. Well, over the next 12 hrs he contacted us 2 more times but never purchased anything. The same day and next day we began receiving emails from individuals stating that this guy is a "broker" of some sorts for us. This is not the case. I have had my attorney look into it, and at this point all the numbers we had contact with him on are not going through for some reason. I would say for all to stay clear, and any other info would be greatly appreciated, ie. his location, age, anything really.
Thanks,
Phil Hackenberry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!