Underground Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
The BoidSmith
Underground Reptiles

Any recent info Rian's store? They are in Florida. Has anyone visited them? Would you recommend them at all?

Thanks

Old 12-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
ravensgait
Dan, I've done business with them a number of times and can recommend them. Any small problems I've ever had were taken care of promptly, Rian and Greg are good guys in my book. Randy

Old 12-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
hhmoore
I have purchased from them a few times, and the experiences have varied (very good and very bad).

Old 12-21-2007, 10:44 AM   #4
bcherps
I have previously touted the store as one of the better retail locations. This is still true. They have many animals that other retailers do not attempt to keep, and a very large dry good section. Ryan has been in many areas of reptiles from personal keeping to importing to retailing for a long time.

One other thing that always impressed me about underground was that everytime I dropped in there was a myriad of workers present. Actually having enough people to serve all the customers was a huge difference I noticed when I went to the shop.

Greg Bryant has now left Underground and is working for another company.

Although Greg brought a lot of knowledge and customer care to Underground I am sure that you will still get top quality service, and cherry picked reptiles from Ryan

thanks
ben cole
ben cole reptiles

Old 12-21-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
Tim Cole
I visited

their store last January and made a snake purchase that is doing well.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
Nate
Good guy in my book. I did a rather large transaction with them last year and everything went smooth. I still have the animals in my collection and they are doing great.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Thanks for all the input, I just placed my order with them.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
dumje
I have known Ryan since I first got into the business in the early 90's...he has a huge amount of knowledge and experience.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #9
Martino Reptiles
I have placed a number of dry good orders with Underground Reptiles, and everything went extremely well. I had some small issues with some items getting damaged during shipment, but they were quick to fix those problems and remedy the issue ASAP.

Good people in my book!

- Vic

Old 12-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #10
Junkyard
I too have had a good experience with Ryan. I purchased an animal after reading all the BOI info and made a judgment call that I am pleased with. His info exchange was great, he never hesitated to answer a question and I got the animal as represented.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!