REPTILES PLUS IN FLA THEIVES!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #91
reptilesplus
[quote=Niki_G;667219]Something tells me this statement could hurt your business ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
sofaking your ignorant get a life![/QUOTE]

Again not helping your business......

need I say more...........
i dont care i dont sell to canada!

Old 01-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #92
kat77
So since this has all gone very off topic, may I ask one simple question?
Did Debbie ever get her money back from you?
I think the answer to that question is really all anyone needs to know to make a decision one way or another about your practices in this business.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #93
SofaKing
He made it clear a few posts back that he refuses to give Debbie her money back.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #94
reptilesplus
i would have gladly givenmrs harris her money back in full. if she would have returned the chameleonthat she refused to return. that is all i asked from the very beginning. if i would have got the animal back. i would have refunded all of her money and i would not have done business with her ever again. but she desided to make this into a big issue. that all i have to say about that. and thank you for not being rude to me. if people would just not be so rude on here i would be a lot nicer to them.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #95
reptilesplus
i would have gladly givenmrs harris her money back in full. if she would have returned the chameleon that she refused to return. that is all i asked from the very beginning. if i would have got the animal back. i would have refunded all of her money! but she desided to make this into a big issue. that all i have to say about that. btw thank you for not being rude to me. if people would just not be so rude on here i would be a lot nicer to them.

Old 01-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #96
dondeb562
You keep telling yourself that!~ All our dealings were posted on this and people can read for themselves what type of business ethics you have. I have dealt with MANY reptile BREEDERS from around the country and you were the only one I can say runs a crooked business.

Old 01-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #97
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
you can stick your opinion where the sun dont shine reptilejay up yours! like i sayed i am not going nowhere! i dont need your crappy business and your nasty community does not speak for the reptile community! if anything i wish haters like you would get kicked off here and other forums! and i never sayed i was an expert in identifying species stupid! but i do know the differance between a veiled and a fishers duh! and by the way who died and made you boss of the reptile world !?! who are you to say get out of the business? i just say your full of hate and of something else i refuse to say but you know what you are!!!!! need i say more! and i dont dont care what you say!

Why does it seem that so many of the "bad guys" on the BOI sound like they are either all the same person or related?

Old 01-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #98
Ken Harbart
For reference, as I am tired of seeing frivilous reported posts...

Quote:
I expect I will get a number of requests from people asking me to delete some message that someone else has posted about them that is rather unflattering. Bear in mind that I cannot, and WILL not be a judge in these matters. Your word will carry no more weight than the other person's word, whether I know you personally or not. All of these types of requests will be refused, no matter how irate and threatening the request may be. As such, please note that I reserve the right to publish such email in the appropriate threads in this forum, as evidence of MY own dealings with YOU. Anyone sending me these types of messages, or of any other type, specifically give up the right or expectation that this correspondence will remain private, at my discretion. In such an instance, such correspondence will be considered as MY contribution to what is known about the parties involved in a dispute. The more abusive the correspondence, the greater the likelihood that you will see it published in this forum.

Old 01-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #99
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
Couldn't agree with you more Jay!

Didn't I say your to stupid to talk Victor?

I looked at your website, it's confusing, some of the reptiles don't look really healthy, and you have list that reads like the price list of a importer.

Here it is www.reptilesplus.net
Please tell me that website is a joke...There is no way someone who has already been known in this very thread to mislabel and misidentify animals is going to have almost every animal I looked at under the snake page labelled with the wrong scientific name? I mean this isn't rocket science either, let's look at the very first one on the page...anyone see a problem with the common name vs. the scientific?

Quote:
Argentine boa

$180.00 eachLarge babies feeding on hoppers mice python molurus bivittatus

Hey maybe you could call yourself REPTILES CLUELESS, then there won't be any confusion and it would be a much more accurate description of your business?

Old 01-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #100
Reptiles Plus
Quote:
also what soo funny about this whole thing is the other so called
Reptiles Plus claims to not know of my existance before. which i question also claims to be the good guy but his prices as soooo high. yet he trys to steal whatever custome base i have for his benefit! come on he can spend all of this money ON buying the name Reptiles Plus knowing this its already registered to me. what kind of business person does this? i guess if anything i would question doing business with a person who does this. COMMON SENSE!!!
Mr. Rivera,

I did not know of your existence. I searched the sunbiz database for incorporated names, not fictitious ones. I did not know that the search database did such a thing so I figured it was clean. As you stated in your post, my prices may be higher than yours but I personally care for the animals, and ensure the health of the animals before they are sold to any of my customers. As far as myself "stealing" your customers, I never tried to. Business is competitive but that is what the "game" is. A new business has to receive customers from somewhere and that is from other places from which they have been purchasing from. I personally have never dealt with you on a customer level so don't know your practices, but from what I have read, are not ones I want to be associated with. I did send you an e-mail with my phone number so you can call me and sort this out, but all you responded with was a rant on me and the name. I hope we can work this out reasonably and not get at each others throat. My intentions are not to yell or scream at you, nor argue with you. I just want to talk and work it out. If you can please call me on the number I sent you in the e-mail, I am sure we can work something out. We are both local Floridan business owners, I don't see the need for the hatred.

Thanks

Matt

I look foward from hearing from you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!