REPTILES PLUS IN FLA THEIVES!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #31
spawn
Why don't you post some pictures?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #32
dondeb562
These are pix I took of her an hour after I got home with her. These are the same pix I posted on the chameleon forums when I got her and needed help identifying her and needing help on her care.

CLEARLY NOT A DWARF JACKSON!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #33
dondeb562
Please read from bottom up again...

Sent : Monday, June 30, 2008 2:32 AM
Subject : RE: chameleon

| | | Inbox

I dont know what you are talking about. YOU already told me you paid $40 for her. Do I need to send you that email again to refresh your memeory? YOU are at fault here not ME. YOU stated I pay you the addition 31.50 to keep this one, because we BOTH said with the temps being so high it would be the best thing to do in the interest of the chameleon! so IF the paypal refund of $31.50 goes through YOU still owe ME $81.49 for the dwarf jacksons you GUARANTEED the right species or MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU NEVER SENT ME!!!!

It is not my problem that you are running a shady business and can not identify the animals YOU are selling! You should not be in this business if you know NOTHING about them! I was more then understanding and patient with you when this was all CLEARLY YOUR FAULT. Then you made a verbal agreement/contract with me to keep this one for $31.50. It is not MY problem you could not get the proper species for me. YOU SOLD THIS ONE TO ME AND I PAID YOU FOR HER!So if you want to be completly done with me and be an HONEST BUSINESS you will refund me the remaining $81.49 for the balance of the dwarf jackson I DID NOT GET BUT PAID FOR. UNTIL THEN, I STAND BY WHAT I SAID. YOU ARE SHADY AND A THIEF AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!!

Debbie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: "DEBRA L HARRIS" <pets4love@msn.com>
Subject: chameleon
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:12:22 -0500
>miss Harris this is a finale atemp to solve this disagreement, if you
>want a full refund you must send back the chameleon i sent you and i
>will issue you A full refund after that we will not do business with
>any more. please do not have your family members calling my business
>with threats. if you want the refund i must have that chameleon sent
>back you have cause enough probelms for me and i will not issue you
>any kind of refund .if you do not complie with this request if you
>choose to keep the chameleon then you will have to pay the full price
>of what i am selling it for. not the price that you offer. i am not
>going sell this reptile to you at below wholesale cost. chameleon cost
>me $60.00 to get and its for sale at the retail price of $79.99 NO
>EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IF YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP IT I WILL ONLY
>REFUND THE DIFFERANCE IN PRICE TO YOU. WHICH IS $10.00. IF YOU DO NOT
>WANT TO PAY THEN SEND THE ANIMAL BACK FOR A FULL REFUND. NOW REMEMBER
>IF THE ANIMAL SHOULD ARIVE DEAD THEN YOU WIILL BE RESPONSABLE OF THE
>FULL COOST OF THE ANIMAL.. THANKS

Old 06-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #34
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeb562
Please read from bottom up again...

Sent : Monday, June 30, 2008 2:32 AM
Subject : RE: chameleon

| | | Inbox

I dont know what you are talking about. YOU already told me you paid $40 for her. Do I need to send you that email again to refresh your memeory? YOU are at fault here not ME. YOU stated I pay you the addition 31.50 to keep this one, because we BOTH said with the temps being so high it would be the best thing to do in the interest of the chameleon! so IF the paypal refund of $31.50 goes through YOU still owe ME $81.49 for the dwarf jacksons you GUARANTEED the right species or MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU NEVER SENT ME!!!!

It is not my problem that you are running a shady business and can not identify the animals YOU are selling! You should not be in this business if you know NOTHING about them! I was more then understanding and patient with you when this was all CLEARLY YOUR FAULT. Then you made a verbal agreement/contract with me to keep this one for $31.50. It is not MY problem you could not get the proper species for me. YOU SOLD THIS ONE TO ME AND I PAID YOU FOR HER!So if you want to be completly done with me and be an HONEST BUSINESS you will refund me the remaining $81.49 for the balance of the dwarf jackson I DID NOT GET BUT PAID FOR. UNTIL THEN, I STAND BY WHAT I SAID. YOU ARE SHADY AND A THIEF AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!!

Debbie --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: chameleon
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:12:22 -0500
>miss Harris this is a finale atemp to solve this disagreement, if you
>want a full refund you must send back the chameleon i sent you and i
>will issue you A full refund after that we will not do business with
>any more. please do not have your family members calling my business
>with threats. if you want the refund i must have that chameleon sent
>back you have cause enough probelms for me and i will not issue you
>any kind of refund .if you do not complie with this request if you
>choose to keep the chameleon then you will have to pay the full price
>of what i am selling it for. not the price that you offer. i am not
>going sell this reptile to you at below wholesale cost. chameleon cost
>me $60.00 to get and its for sale at the retail price of $79.99 NO
>EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IF YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP IT I WILL ONLY
>REFUND THE DIFFERANCE IN PRICE TO YOU. WHICH IS $10.00. IF YOU DO NOT
>WANT TO PAY THEN SEND THE ANIMAL BACK FOR A FULL REFUND. NOW REMEMBER
>IF THE ANIMAL SHOULD ARIVE DEAD THEN YOU WIILL BE RESPONSABLE OF THE
>FULL COOST OF THE ANIMAL.. THANKS
OK , Now I'll admit to being computer dumb but how do you post an email today that is dated tomorrow? Was this sent already or just something you've made up to emphasize your point?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #35
dondeb562
lol! my msn is at the wrong time for some reason. Has been since I got a virus last year and had to re install it...

Old 06-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #36
MikeCurtin
Victor, judging by your confrontational demeanor both through e-mails and here, as well as your overall lack of customer service, don't you think you might want to find an occupation where you don't have to actually talk to anyone?

Old 06-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #37
dondeb562
again.... bottom up.....

Sent : Monday, June 30, 2008 3:52 AM
To : riverav@reptilesplus.net
CC : pets4love@msn.com
Subject : Re: chameleon

| | | Inbox

THE FLAPJACK WAS PAID FOR WITH THE AGREED PRICE YOU AGREED TO. THE PRICE FOR THE JACKSON IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I DID ALSO CONTACT YOUR "SUPPLIER" TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON SO YOU DON'T ROB THEM OF THEIR MONEY EITHER SINCE I PAID YOU FOR YOUR FLAPJACK AND YOU ARE CLAIMING TO THEM YOU DID NOT GET PAID!!!. YOU GUARATEED ME A FULL REFUND FOR THE DWARF JACKSON. THIS AGAIN WAS YOUR MISTAKE AND YOU OFFERED TO EAT THE PRICE OF THE FLAPJACK WHICH IS WHY I PAID YOU THE EXTRA $31.50 FOR HER! WHO IS TO SAY SINCE YOU HAVE SHOWN WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS THICS YOU HAVE THAT IF I SENT HER BACK YOU WOULD NOT CLAIM SHE CAME DEAD!?!? I MEAN REALLY SINCE YOU KEEP SPECIFYING SHE MUST BE ALIVE ON ARRIVAL!!! I ALREADY CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF "MAN" YOU ARE! YOU HAVE ALREADY LIED AND STOLEN FROM ME!!! WHAT WOULD MAKE ME THINK YOU WOULD NOT DO THE SAME IF I SENT HER BACK. YOU ARE A LIEING DECEATFUL PERSON THAT SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!! YOU OWE ME $81.49 FOR THE JACKSON NOT $10 FOR THE CLAIMED DIFFERENCE OF THE TWO SINCE YOU ALREADY AGREED TO THE $31.50 FOR HER!

Debbie
www.pets4love.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: chameleon
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:33:20 -0500
>OK YOU ARE KEEPING THE CHAMELEON THEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FULL PRICE
>OF $79.99 PLUS $23.00 NEXT DAY THEREFORE YOU ARE DUE $10.00 TO BE
>ISSUE TO YOU TOMORROW THOUGH PAYPAL. I WILL BE CONTACTING PAYPAL WITH
>MY DECISION AND INFORMING THEM OF WHATS BEEN GOING ON. HAVE NICE DAY.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #38
dondeb562
I would like to state this again to be CLEAR....I NEVER ASKED FOR THE FULL $144.49 BACK. I ONLY asked for the $112.99 he charged me for the dwarf jackson he could not supply me with but took my money for. The money for the flapjack I paid for was a seperate deal and HE AGREED TO THE $31.50 SINCE THIS WAS ALL HIS SCREW UP AND STILL TOLD ME LAST WEDNESDAY THAT HE WAS GIVING ME A FULL REFUND FOR THE DWARF JACKSON HE COULD NOT GET.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #39
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeb562
WHO IS TO SAY SINCE YOU HAVE SHOWN WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS THICS YOU HAVE THAT IF I SENT HER BACK YOU WOULD NOT CLAIM SHE CAME DEAD!?!? I MEAN REALLY SINCE YOU KEEP SPECIFYING SHE MUST BE ALIVE ON ARRIVAL!!!
Took the words right from my fingertips!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #40
dondeb562
still no refund.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!