Good Guy Travis Whisler - Travis Whisler Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
mvite
Travis Whisler - Travis Whisler Reptiles

I picked up a couple very nice corn snakes from Travis.

His communication was EXCELLENT. He kept me informed every step of the way and presented me many choices for payment.

Travis also included a yearling female for FREE!

The packaging was super. Every animal was bagged individually--tied and cable tied. The packaging was brand new and heavy duty.

There were even notifications inside the box as to what to expect while unpacking the new animals.

I would definitely recommend dealing with Travis.

Thanks!

Old 10-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Jud McClanahan
Travis is a super good guy. He is a young man who has some very good and honest teachers. You won't go wrong purchasing animals from Travis. Jud McClanahan

Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
J. PIERCE
What Jud said....

Travis is one sharp young man. I've known him for a good number of years now and have really been impressed with his thirst for knowledge, strong work ethic, and good morals. Well done Travis, I'm sure you have many more of these good guy posts to come. Take care.

Jeremy Pierce

Old 10-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
Jim@SW
A fine young indeed!

Anyone looking to meet Travis? He is in Tinley Park this weekend working at the SW Reptiles booth. I am glad to have him again helping me at a show. I get this help about five times a year. He is very honest, and I have trusted him with lots of inventory. I just wished he lived closer. My wife and I think of him as a son.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
stormwulf133
Awesome guy

My girlfriend and I have several snakes from him. Real stand up guy with quality animals. He has worked with us with pretty much anything we have needed. He made sure to bring us some specific animals at the local reptile show. He talked with us as long as we needed about specifics of breeding. His snakes are top notch. I would highly recommend this guy!

-Ronald Evans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!