Bad Guy Deansreptiles His name james dean - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
DAND
Just to make sure his full name is on this thread too. James Dean-Bayles

Honestly James give it up. I honestly do not believe you will ever make in this business/hobby. If you honestly did not notice the kink then honestly how long did you have it? Are you just flipping animals you come across? If it was honestly in your care for any amount of time and you honestly did not notice the kink then honestly you had better get out now before you clog up the BOI with bad guy threads.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
scaledverts
These responses to quotes are to James through the above post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
I shipped her to you and I and no one that has seen her saw that kink in her tail. Please check the corners of the box and notice that there are holes in all 8 corners. I am not sure how I missed that kink.
Oooh ooh I know, because you did not actually look at your snake and check it over BEFORE you shipped it out! That kink is as obvious as any kink I have ever seen! The very nature of a box being made out of a flat object means that there will be holes in all eights corners. This is NOT an acceptable method for making sure the box gets some air exchange. James you need to go back and watch the video on ship your reptiles or read about acceptable shipping practices on any appropriate website for that matter.

Quote:
I realize you where looking for a problem because of my bad guy post but I did send you your corn and she arrived alive.
No, I don't think you actually understand what is taking place here. You are scamming and shipping out snakes with defective genetics. People tend not to take either of these issues lightly.

Quote:
I used foam padding in the box instead of stryofoam.
Foam padding does NOT insulate anywhere near as well as styrofoam. Had the animal encountered cold or heat this stuff would not have kept the box at a relatively constant temp.

Quote:
I never noticed that small kink. She is not usless.
Actually, yes she is in terms of breeding. She is a great pet, but you cannot and should not breed a snake with a known genetic defect such as tail kinking (this is known to have other undesirable effects within the snake).

Quote:
I poke holes in all the corners and that is the truth.
No, the holes are there already. And this is not the proper method anyway.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #13
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
If it was honestly in your care for any amount of time and you honestly did not notice the kink then honestly you had better get out now before you clog up the BOI with bad guy threads.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #14
critical bill
For the record, no cardboard box is airtight. I know lots of sellers who do not poke holes in shipping boxes. I've been a recipient of such and have never incurred a loss. That being said, its whats inside that box which is most disturbing. That is completely unprofessional and substandard packing to ensure a safe transit and live arrival. In his rush to make himself look better he made himself look even worse.

It doesn't matter what he claims about the kinked tail. If he didn't notice it then he doesn't know what he is doing and he is done. If he did notice it but didn't want to disclose it to you for fear you'd back out of the sale he is done. Either way he is done.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #15
LauraB
Quote:
For the record, no cardboard box is airtight. I know lots of sellers who do not poke holes in shipping boxes. I've been a recipient of such and have never incurred a loss. That being said, its whats inside that box which is most disturbing. That is completely unprofessional and substandard packing to ensure a safe transit and live arrival. In his rush to make himself look better he made himself look even worse.

It doesn't matter what he claims about the kinked tail. If he didn't notice it then he doesn't know what he is doing and he is done. If he did notice it but didn't want to disclose it to you for fear you'd back out of the sale he is done. Either way he is done.
Ditto. Perfectly stated.

Here's the other current thread on this guy, just to save people from having to go back & forth:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=148034

Old 09-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #16
TailsWithScales

That's all I have to say. Just

Old 09-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
boid99
I still haven't gotten my refund he says its going to take time to make payments back and to have a heart since he made a mistake. After seeing that kind of packaging I don't think so

Old 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
crazytailreptiles
i have contacted him and paypal for my refund, Told me his account is frozen and doesn't have any money, Even the money i paid for the snake with anymore...Looks like there is a jam trying to refund everyone...

Old 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #19
DAND
Pull this following quote from the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99 View Post
I just received a message from paypal stating that he has to wait till funds are put back in to refund me. I don't know about anyone else but I always keep the funds in there until the transaction is complete and everyones happy.
Honest folks would.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99 View Post
I still haven't gotten my refund he says its going to take time to make payments back and to have a heart since he made a mistake. After seeing that kind of packaging I don't think so

You're just horrible Mr Dean!

I'm almost speechless. Almost.

He has to pay it back in payments??????????

As already questioned how do you not notice the kink in the tail? That is VERY noticeable to me and so are the lack of holes in the box and really shitty packing. Bad Guy for sure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!