Good Guy David Nguyen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Dan Eby
David Nguyen

I just recently bought a couple boas from David & I couldn't be happier with them. Both are very nice looking, healthy animals, one is one of the coolest looking boas I have seen. David responded to emails promptly, priced his animals fairly, packed them up professionally, & was an all around pleasure to deal with. I will recommend David Nguyen to anyone looking for high quality boas!

Dan Eby

Old 09-07-2015, 07:47 PM   #2
Gtp_Rtb
Thank you very much Dan Eby! You are a pleasure to work with as well! I would recommend Dan Eby to any seller. Payment was sent immediately without any complication. He also responded immediately once he received his boas. Thank you again Dan! I look forward to any future transactions I may have with you.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:04 PM   #3
reticluver
Angry You are a money stealer that thinks hes going to get away with stealing my cash your

David and I had an agreement and he broke that agreement for NO REASON other than he's an horses behind and he thinks I'm going to allow him to kpep my $600 he's CRAZY!!! I am taking this idiot to court! He has theses snakes posted BEFORE the time he all of a sudden decided for BOTH of us I had which was 9-9-2015 Look at the add he said I broke our agreement NO HE DID!!! The male moonglow is already sold and the female is $200 cheaper as are the rest of them! I will be taking this young immature boy who needs to be schooled to court! I AM DEFINITELY SUING YOU DAVID!!!
RESPECTFULLY
Dana

Old 09-08-2015, 08:12 PM   #4
ShadowAceD
Dana, or whatever your actual name is, you are the one who agreed to buy three boas with a contract then altered that contract by trying to back out of two of them after giving him the run around.

You are the one who constantly hits up breeders, either send a deposit or never send a deposit and come up with the same reasons why you cannot fulfill our obligation (such as hospital stays, vet. bills, etc. etc.). You are also apparently known for talking to other breeders about buying animals for them while still in payment contracts for others.

Good luck suing David. You have no case. I doubt you have the money for it either.

But if you continue your nonsense, he may end up with a case of libel against you.

I strongly suggest you stop your little crusade you seem to think you are pioneering here. There are many breeders ready to let loose information about you.

You broke a contract I wrote with you twice by failing to fulfill your end and even asking me to amend it. Should I sue you now?

Old 09-09-2015, 09:52 AM   #5
joker040191
i couldn't be happier with my purchase from David. The hypo het leopard poss het albino girl I received is amazing Super colorful, never misses a meal, and growing fast. David was quick to answer any questions I had before during and after purchase. I look forward to adding another boa from him in the future.

Old 09-12-2015, 09:57 PM   #6
Wizzard
David has some of the most gorgeous boas.. I have 2 of them and super thrilled I look forward to many more purchases from him