For Sale yellow/ orange crested gecko dalmatians - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
achapin88
yellow/ orange crested gecko dalmatians

I have two crested geckos,, one 23g male and one 9g probable female, for sale out of san diego. The pair is unrelated and could be bred for some beautiful yellow orange dalmatians. Please know that these are breeding quality animals. I would like them to go to a good home.

Ducky 9g
probable female large head with white tipped crests. Yellow tiger dalmatian. She has a light creamy yellow in person. Sired by super dal Spoticus from SoCal geckos.

Pancake 23g
Male with a good head on his shoulders. Large spots on face and body. Ink spot on one side that is close to a cm in diameter: largest Ink spot i have ever seen, hands down. Copper orange tiger dalmatian.

Please email me at achapin89@gmail.com for pictures and with questions.

Taking offers for pair and for individuals. Will make a good deal if you take the pair. Buyers with experience keeping crested geckos will be given preference.

Weather in san diego permits shipping from now until the summer, however shipping date will depend on polar storms in the east. Shipping will be provided through ship your reptiles or reptiles express by buyers discretion.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!