Good Guy Kevin Raynard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
dkbk422
Thumbs up Kevin Raynard

Today I received from Kevin Raynard (Black Adder) the most stunning, alert, tame & healthy looking cornsnake I have ever seen & I have owned & bred quite a few of them in the past. The snake arrived safe & sound, on time as scheduled. He was carefully well packed, especially taking into account the weather. My transaction with Kevin was all good from beginning to end with plenty of communication: info on the snake, additional things he thought I might want to know, shipment tracking etc. etc. I now have a beautiful, biggggg Butter Corn & couldn't be happier! Thank you, Kevin

Old 09-10-2015, 06:21 AM   #2
Black Adder
Many Thanks for the very kind words Edith!
I knew you would love him
Enjoy!

Old 09-10-2015, 12:12 PM   #3
Insomniac101
Just got a nice bullsnake from Kevin this week. Nice animal, great packaging, and prompt response to my inquiries. Thanks Kevin!

Kathy

Old 09-10-2015, 05:37 PM   #4
Black Adder
And again many thanks for the kind words Kathy
Enjoy him!

Old 03-31-2016, 09:06 PM   #5
acecurl16
I must concur and sing the same praises for Kevin that are here already ... as I said in a previous thread .. "Kevin is a fantastic person to do business with .... very professional, helpful, customer-friendly, and truly concerned with his animals" ... he has outstanding knowledge of his critters and is never condescending or difficult to deal with .. a true herpetologist and an outstanding gentleman ... a rare breed to find these days!

Old 03-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #6
Black Adder
Thank you Alan
Means a lot
And very happy they have all found a great new home where I know they are in very capable hands!

Old 10-15-2016, 10:24 AM   #7
acecurl16
Just completed another flawless transaction with Kevin ... and as usual ... I am thrilled with the new "kids" I received! They are clean, healthy, active, stunning looks, and just as represented!
My best advise to anyone is .. if you see Kevin has something you really want .. do not hesitate .. his outstanding customer service, helpful demeanor, full disclosure honesty, and most importantly outstanding quality animals is fast becoming the worst kept secret and boy do they go fast .. I should know ... I have been on the out of luck end on a few critters .. but boy do I really love the ones I have gotten from Kevin.
I can not speak highly enough of him and his professionalism and ethics. I assure you that all your questions will be answered, it will be done in a timely manner, and you will be treated with the utmost respect regardless of your knowledge or experience level .. a true gentleman ... and again ... a rare breed to find these days!

Old 10-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #8
Black Adder
As always Alan, a real pleasure to do business with another fellow gentleman, something this hobby could do with more of!
Enjoy them....and keep a weather eye out......

Old 10-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #9
acecurl16
I will definitely enjoy them .... a pleasure as always .. and I will certainly keep a weather eye out ... and as eye on your ads .. lol!!

Old 04-25-2017, 05:53 PM   #10
CharlotteCerise
I received a female sub adult Vietnamese blue beauty from Kevin and I'm beyond pleased with her. She was exactly as described, and I was very impressed with how carefully she was packaged. She is a perfect weight, zero stuck shed, zero signs of illness. And she was docile right out of the bag! Didn't try to bite me at all taking her out. She was a little scared (normal after being out on the bumpy delivery truck) but not aggressive at all.
Kevin himself was wonderful too. He answered all of my questions in a timely and friendly matter. He also gave me some extra details on the girl, which was very kind. He was super flexible on shipping dates. Definitely has every attribute a good seller should have.
I would totally recommend buying an animal from Kevin, I'm a very happy customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!